Philippines Is 21St Of 22 Asian Countries Internet Download Speed

Capa
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2018 at 7:38 PM, Old55 said:

Curious why you joined a Philippines forum if you dislike Philippines so much. 

No dislike at all, just making an observation of PI vis-a vie Cambodia. The PI is positively quaint!

Edited by Capa
additional information

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Capa said:

No dislike at all, just making an observation of PI vis-a vie Cambodia. The PI is positively quaint!

You still didn’t answer my question. It wasn’t asked to call you out just curious why the negative snarky comments. Frankly you’re not the only one but it’s kinda sad. We have a member who hated living in Philippines but his wife would not leave. 

Capa
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Old55 said:

You still didn’t answer my question. It wasn’t asked to call you out just curious why the negative snarky comments. Frankly you’re not the only one but it’s kinda sad. We have a member who hated living in Philippines but his wife would not leave. 

4 minutes ago, Old55 said:

I understand. No really no hate at all on my part. It is what you make of it, has a lot to do with attitude, upbringing, tolerance etc! I think it's kind of nice not to have great internet. What ever happened to going outdoors and taking a walk? Without your hand-held computer of course!

Edited by Capa
additional information

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Capa said:

I understand. No really no hate at all on my part. It is what you make of it, has a lot to do with attitude, upbringing, tolerance etc! I think it's kind of nice not to have great internet. What ever happened to going outdoors and taking a walk? Without your hand-held computer of course!

Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion. As I said wasn’t calling you out we host a variety of folks here.

• 2 months later...
Seth
Posted
Posted
On 7/12/2018 at 1:46 AM, Old55 said:

Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion. As I said wasn’t calling you out we host a variety of folks here.

Well it's good to know that you feel that he is entitled to his opinion. And it's good that you were not calling him out.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Seth said:

Well it's good to know that you feel that he is entitled to his opinion. And it's good that you were not calling him out.

The he part is you and I'm just about sick of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seth
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The he part is you and I'm just about sick of it.

Eat my shorts!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Seth said:

Eat my shorts!

:dreams: Bye bye. See you again with another account soon. 

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

But... what are we going to do with these 'shorts' now?!

shorts.jpg

Edited by GeoffH
  • Haha 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Seth said:

Eat my shorts!

Baffoon.jpg

• Haha 2