Strange Ineraction With A Filipino Male Last Night

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Yes, it does sound very suspicious. So does your gf.  I would dump her if I were you. There are so many others who do not have an ex bf who is  armed and dangerous. 

First mistake was hooking up with her. Second was your midnight stroll with her. Third was a curious encounter at that time and location with her abusive ex. 

You're probably lucky you were not robbed or killed by her abusive jealous ex.

Good Luck 

• Like 3

calasiaobound
Posted
Posted (edited)

More back ground info to give more perspective...Calasiao is a small town. We "stroll" at 11 pm to the Puto place every other night. There's no robberies or murders happening here..he was off duty from his job as a security guard.

Edited by calasiaobound
  • Like 2

cyberbro
Posted
Posted

Well one thing anyone in security will tell you, don't walk the same path every night at the same time.

You are making it easy for him to find you, change up and vary your routine.

As far as the girl who knows, keep an eye on her if this is the only issue just stay with her and keep watching if this is not the only issue time for her to go.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm not going to make any judgments because I don't know enough details.

I suggest you only go out during daylight for awhile and keep your eyes open. 

Best of luck, hope its all exactly as your girls says.

• Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If your gf hasn't given you reason to doubt her before, dumping her may be a tad harsh... I'd just live life as before with her but, as with any relationship that you are working out, make sure she's the one you want to be with. As for him? Yeah, I'd consider reporting him.

• Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted

For me, a Quiet word with the Barangay Captain. This time he was maybe Sober! What about next time?

This my Friend would worry me some!  :thumbsup:

JP  :tiphat:

This excellent. And therefore she must provide you with the full name. The Cap is not going to do anything but you might get a subtle message if the individual is known to the Barangay.

DISCLAIMER HERE: where you live is a small town or satellite town, I reckon in 24 hours you will hook up with someone else and she will get her claws in.  You can get into all kinds of trouble here including some kind or backlash from the girl or the family. Mate how long have you been here? This is the Phils here, not small town USA, where a dog barking at night can make the police nigtly report.

Now mate, wee have all been through this....you probably like this girl, so play it out if you want.

If you survive let us know :cheersty:

• Like 2