Strange Ineraction With A Filipino Male Last Night

chris49
Posted
Posted

Yes ok, all things must be considered.   How about a quick combination of punches leaving the guy alive but unconscious    , I'm lightening here the situation by being funny.   Worth a shot Methersgate? You think?

No, I really don't recommend that.

Actually, I don't find it funny. The son of a friend of mine got killed in such a situation.Not something I laugh about. Sorry

Yes ok, all things must be considered.   How about a quick combination of punches leaving the guy alive but unconscious    , I'm lightening here the situation by being funny.   Worth a shot Methersgate? You think?

No, I really don't recommend that.

Actually, I don't find it funny. The son of a friend of mine got killed in such a situation.Not something I laugh about. Sorry

Apologies mate, it did seem funny when I wrote it.

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

You probably thought I was making it up, as people often do.

In fact, I wasn't. It really happened.

No hard feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
I met an ex ..a normal one who goes to her church and he told me he courted her once..but it didn't work out. He's now married with two kids and told me my gf is a "good girl" and I'm lucky. Her uncle..a different one..not the cop ...has no real history with her or her family. He's worked abroad in San Fransisco for the last 30 years..recently he called me over for an orange drink and a donut ( he own a bakery) and talked my ear off about treating her right as she's got a good reputation for being too trusting..kinda naive and very kind. I went to her church..as I eluded to before ..and was taken aside by the pastors and grilled by them..cuz they love her so much and don't want to see me use her for pleasure then move on..highly concerned about her and wanting to know my intent..

These are good signs. 

I had similar experiences with my wife.  Very soon after we were married, we went to an art gallery here in Toronto.  Met some Filipino artists who were somewhat forward in congratulating me on a good catch and advising me to treat her well.  And, on my first visit to Manila - several of her male friends took me aside to comment that they had heard glowing reports about me, and urged me to continue to be a great husband to their friend.

She has never had a boyfriend that she has spoken ill of.  This convinces me that she attracts the good ones!

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Sorry pal, but I still say to "dump her". I see nothing but trouble ahead for you. If not with her ex  then with her. 

There are so many other beautiful Filipinas who do not have baggage ( so to speak ). You don't need this in your life. Think about it.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Filipino's kill each other, they do not frequently kill foreigners

I suppose you are right, depending on how you mean 'frequently'  There is a guy on Facebook who has listed all the foreigners murdered here, (that he knows of), in the last 10 years.  He comes up with Angeles 31, Manila 23, Mindanao, 15, Cebu 14

Here's his list if you are interested

• Like 4

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I saw one ( foreigner ) being chased down a sidewalk. I don't know what for or if he was caught.

I know of another who was known to be a jerk and always insulting to Filipinos. He was run over by a taxi but survived. I haven't seen him anymore. maybe he left the area. 

That list from Dave is interesting. Yes, only the deaths are being reported. What about the ones who survived? Foreigners are not allowed to buy or own firearms but the locals can and do. 

You sure cannot depend on the PULIS to protect you. Best, not to get anyone psssed at you.

Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

From what's told, the woman seem ok. 

Not odd if the Filipinas have had boyfriends BEFORE us...

BUT harder to judge how dangerous the ex boyfriend is. Asuming the Filipina is ok, I DON'T find the question is if leaving HER,

but if leaving THAT PROVINCE and move elsewhere...

I GUESS he isn't dangerous enough to go AWAY to kill, but perhaps some risk he will go to their home when he is drunk IF they stay.

Worse for the face for the ex boyfriend if it was she leaving him than the opposite.

If they stay in that small town, the ex will be REMINDED now and then,

while if they move, the ex will perhaps ever see them again.

Filipino's kill each other, they do not frequently kill foreigners

I suppose you are right, depending on how you mean 'frequently'  There is a guy on Facebook who has listed all the foreigners murdered here, (that he knows of), in the last 10 years.  He comes up with Angeles 31, Manila 23, Mindanao, 15, Cebu 14

Here's his list if you are interested

And since that list was made at least 1 American, 1 German, 1 Swede, 1 Canadian, 1 Chineese, several Singhs and two westerners I have forgot the nationality of (in Cebu) have been murdered in Phils.

Edited by Thomas
  • Like 2

calasiaobound
Posted
Posted

Not gonna just " dump her" because some jealous ex approached me one time. She's not trash for Pete sake.

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

Sorry pal, but I still say to "dump her". I see nothing but trouble ahead for you. If not with her ex  then with her. 

There are so many other beautiful Filipinas who do not have baggage ( so to speak ). You don't need this in your life. Think about it.

I think calasiaobound, was buying time initially while he thought the situation through.

A beautiful Filipina without baggage is an oxymoron, the more beautiful. the more problems will ensue.

I think he likes the current girl so it already looks like he's staying put,

• Like 1

calasiaobound
Posted
Posted

Indeed. Needed to process..talk it out. Have an outlet..hear opinions..talk to the trike guy..etc.

Any relationship is risky. Anyone can hide tiger stripes if they've got them. Everyone risks having smoke blown up their proverbial arse when beginning a new relationship. Sure she could turn out to be a bad choice. Thats the risk we all take though

• Like 3