Yamaha Sz16 (Sz-R) For Sale

Hello, 

I'm a traveler who has a nice Yamaha motorbike for sale.  I will be leaving the Philippines in a few days and am sad to have to sell the bike. It's a great bike and setup for the newly arrived expat or basic rider looking for an upgrade.  

Photos Here

Specifications:

-Yamaha SZ16 (SZ-R)

-Model 2DY-F8199-E0

-5 Speed with clutch

-150cc

It has about 13,000 km on it and is less than one year old.  I'm the second owner and bought it from a retired policeman in Calbayog, Samar.  Registration is not due until November.

I had a custom-built rack welded to the bike frame for P1500 which has been very useful for hauling luggage or other things. The price also includes: helmet (P2500), gloves, two clean longsleeve shirts, bungee cords and a rain poncho.

I have all service records, registration, warranty information, manual and other paperwork.

Asking P55,000

I will accept Php, USD, other stable currency or we can arrange a wire transfer with Western Union.

Cebu City and surrounding areas only.  No funny business, trades, installments, etc.

We will need an attorney to officiate the deed of sale.  Perhaps someone on this forum can recommend a reputable person to do that in Cebu?

Text or email Sean

post-5188-0-41306000-1432351956_thumb.jp

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
removed email
  • Like 1