Cable Tv In Phils

i am bob
Posted
Posted

For MLB, i have the package they offer and just watch on my tablet or phone usually...   Like this morning...  Up at 4:30 to catch the last couple innings of my team...  

For other sports there is a "betting site" in Europe I use quite often to get free streaming of just about any other sport...  The feeds from the home country (ie: CBC for NHL playoff games) are often too busy to get in...  On this site, once I get past all the ads I have to close, I'm in and get a better picture usually than if I had stayed with the source streaming...   Just about everything you can bet on is streamed...  The only sporting event I could not get into was the PacMan / Dumbwaiter fight recently...  I won't mention any names but if you were sitting in the First Row to watch Sports...

:mocking:  :attention:  :dance:

For MLB, i have the package they offer and just watch on my tablet or phone usually...   Like this morning...  Up at 4:30 to catch the last couple innings of my team...  

For other sports there is a "betting site" in Europe I use quite often to get free streaming of just about any other sport...  The feeds from the home country (ie: CBC for NHL playoff games) are often too busy to get in...  On this site, once I get past all the ads I have to close, I'm in and get a better picture usually than if I had stayed with the source streaming...   Just about everything you can bet on is streamed...  The only sporting event I could not get into was the PacMan / Dumbwaiter fight recently...  I won't mention any names but if you were sitting in the First Row to watch Sports...

• Like 1

newyorkmind
Posted
Posted

This is great! Thanks for the info Bob! Let's go Yankees! lol

• 3 weeks later...
expatpaulinmy
Posted
Posted

you 

Was just reading on the question of internet speed in Phils on the forum.
My question relates to cable tv speed. Here in Thailand there are 'boxes' you can purchase that will give you a
lot more tv channels, sports etc which is of great interest to me, as I am sick of watching
rubbish on current providers.
Plus I can get a lot more info from back home, all my sporting interests in particular.
But you need 15mps? speed (I think that is how you say it).
When we move to Phils will I be able to use this 'box' there, do any of you have a
similar item that you watch there with success?

You can go with SkyCable as it's the premier cable TV service in the PH and with a lot of options for upgrades as well as internet TV. A cheaper option would be Destiny cable with fewer channels but still has the usual sought after channels which also gets the job done  :)

• Like 1