Blacklisted From The Philippine Immigration 2015

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just think if that law was implemented here in the Phils 90% of the Filipino males would be in jail .....

post-2148-0-81731700-1432688477_thumb.jp say no more methinks.  :mocking:

Not just males of Course. :no:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted

There are so many problems with having a sex offender registry.

If someone is a sexual predator who kidnaps, rapes and then murders young children there should be no need for a sex offender registry since they should spend the rest of their life in prison. They are no longer a threat to you unless they escape.

The biggest threat to your children from a sexual predator is from the one who has not been caught yet and would not be on the sex offender registry. Second your child is more likely to be sexually abused by someone they know (i.e. relative) than from a stranger.

The whole sex offender registry is a scam by politicians to make it look like they are doing something when in reality it does nothing to protect you. If someone commits a violent crime and is a predator who can not be cured they should be in prison, not out on the streets.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

How many times have you heard of someone leaving the bar with some young woman, they go back to his place and the next morning she is claiming rape?   Heck, you could have just let her sleep on the couch and not touched each other but if Daddy is an important person or a cop...  Register that guy!   How many times have you walked out of the washroom and somebody lets you know your fly is still open?  Oops!  Register that guy!  How many of us have used that wall after a long night drinking the "water"?  How many times has a guy gone to a park just to get out of the sun and sat on a bench...  Near a playground and he doesn't have kids with him?  Register that guy!  (Yes, it has been done many times!) The list goes on and on!

The most common crime for the last few years has been the false accusation of somebody touching children...  I know of one guy (not personally) who wasn't even in the same state and was still taken to court over this and was eventually found not guilty...  YET he was put on the registry...  Just because it was there to be used by someone without a legal or judicial position wanting to make a name for themselves...  The worse part of this whole crime is that, as several studies have shown, the highest number of reported cases is now by people claiming their child was molested in an effort to ruin the lives of innocent people.

Don't get me wrong...  I'm not saying that there aren't people who don't deserve to be on such a list...  Just that there are a lot of people who did nothing wrong and ended up there for the wrong reasons...

:no:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
The most common crime for the last few years has been the false accusation of somebody touching children...
How many caretakers have NOT toughed SMALL children in their bottom?

If there are any, they have to be CRAP caretakers, because it's impossible to do it good WITHOUT toughing them there  :mocking:  (=Bath, toilet, carry them...)

A bunch of years ago there was an "epidemic" with such accusations concerning kindergartens starting in USA and spread to e g Norway and Sweden. USA fooled psychologists and the justice system in other countries to "know" this "epidemic" was "true" :bash:  I don't know about USA, but Sweden found out this was STUPID, but it was after several people had got big problems by such false accusations...