Tagaytay Is The Best Place To Stay

Andrew2015
Posted
Posted

What else you can asked for in Tagaytay? 2-3 hours drive from the Metro manila. Cool weather 16-25 degrees all year long. A lots of hotels, spa, restaurant to choose from. Good looking view from the Tall Volcano are the priceless to offer in Tagaytay. 

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Tagatay is a great place to see, lots of great pictures can be taken there, the drive down to the lake is enjoyable, coming back on a motorbike i even had my eyes closed sometimes when on coming traffic was coming my way,

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

From my readings it is very highly rated, but also very expensive place to live, are any members living there and

can advance this point any further?

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Nice view, boring as all hell otherwise.

There are at least 2-3 Tagatays.

Tagatay Highlands is an expansive gated community, home of the rich to very rich. They are self contained, they have their own shops, restaurants and a members only golf course.

Tagatay along the highway overlooking Lake Taal Volcano, Batangas, spectacular view, worth a visit imo, the view can keep you going for hours.

Tagatay "Other",  a number of subdivisions where I foolishly invested in a lot. No visible sign of development and unlikely to see any for 50 years. When I proposed to build there back in 2007, I told that electric will be provided if xxx number of houses are completed in the subdivision and electricty will be provided on application. That would be fine if there was actually and wiring, electrical poles, or any electrical infrastructure in place, but there is not. Another Filipino get rich scam by the developers.

Edited by chris49
  • Like 5

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
From my readings it is very highly rated, but also very expensive place to live, are any members living there and can advance this point any further?
Don't live there but, I do have a cousin that does. I'll ask him about the cost of living there, would that help?
  • Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I agree. Tagaytay is a nice place to visit and spend a weekend but no longer. I enjoyed the ride up there from Manila. My hotel provided a shuttle for us. Along the way, we stopped at The Bamboo Organ. that was interesting. Then, we stopped at a jeepney factory, that was also very interesting to see them make a jeepney and design it. Along the way, there were many miniature pineapple farms. I had never seen pineapples that small. Then, on to a very nice restaurant overlooking the lake and the volcanoe. The restaurant was very nice as was the view of the lake and volcanoe. The weather was nice. All in all a very worthwhile and beautiful day trip.

Thanks for reminding me.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

From my readings it is very highly rated, but also very expensive place to live, are any members living there and can advance this point any further?

Don't live there but, I do have a cousin that does. I'll ask him about the cost of living there, would that help?

All information would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew2015
Posted
Posted

Tagaytay has a lot to offer nowadays. Like organic restaurants, spa's, and hotels. Totally a relaxing place for the whole family. Plan it well in advance so that everything goes smoothly especially during weekend. Always bring jacket because the weather is cold especially in night.