Tagaytay Is The Best Place To Stay

Thomas
Posted
Posted

What else you can asked for in Tagaytay? 2-3 hours drive from the Metro manila. Cool weather 16-25 degrees all year long. A lots of hotels, spa, restaurant to choose from. Good looking view from the Tall Volcano are the priceless to offer in Tagaytay. 

Lower prices, much less people   :lol:

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

I need to get off my lazy butt and write up when wife and I were there last January. Peoples Park in the Sky is a place we visited. We were not to impressed. Scenery was nice.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Here are some pictures of Tagatay

post-2574-0-31108500-1432928651_thumb.jppost-2574-0-14576200-1432928629_thumb.jppost-2574-0-35966300-1432928622_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
expatpaulinmy
Posted
Posted

Tagaytay City in Cavite is indeed a nice place to visit for the scenery, weather, and relaxing environment. If you're lucky, you can get there in 1-1.5 hours without traffic and I suggest you take the back roads to avoid congestion specially during the weekends. Best time to go there would be after the rainy season and before/during summer which would be around Dec-June. Weather is breezy and cool and you can enjoy a lot of dining options as well as spas and hotels. Places to visit would be Sonia's garden (food and flowers), palace in the sky (windy and nice view), nurture spa (great service and ambience), Sky ranch (kiddie rides and food options), and residence inn (mini zoo). Food and shopping establishments are located in different areas like summit ridge as well as places near the main rotunda.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Clyde23
Posted
Posted

One of the best place to go when you want to visit Philippines..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
md05251990
Posted
Posted

Yeah, I agree. I've never been to Tagaytay before but based on what I have read so far that is the best place to stay.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

One of the best place to go when you want to visit Philippines..

WOW , BANNED, WHATS THIS,

Do you get banned from here and what do you have to do to get this, not that i am looking to get banned , maybe just a little nosey

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
WOW , BANNED, WHATS THIS,

:unsure: Perhaps he means he wears horizontally striped shirts. :cheersty: 

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
Do you get banned from here and what do you have to do to get this

When you jump on the 'banned' wagon you join the 'banned' but to get there you have to flagrantly violate the rules of the forum.  If anyone is reading this and thinks they were unfairly banned they need only use the public 'contact us' page of this site to have the ban reviewed.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

When you jump on the 'banned' wagon you join the 'banned' but to get there you have to flagrantly violate the rules of the forum.  If anyone is reading this and thinks they were unfairly banned they need only send a private message to JGF to have the ban reviewed.

Go one I will Bite, if I were a member of the banned club :no:  How could I send a PM to JGF or is just posting you are Banned from?

Oooooooooooh, :unsure:   my silly humour turned out to be a little serious but it would answer things yes?

JP post-2148-0-98383800-1440814986.png post-2148-0-30485500-1440814999.png

• Like 2