Foreigners Don't Poop Right

Posted (edited)

I agree wholeheartedly. When I lived in Thailand I squatted and found it far easier and more comfortable. Sadly, my knees can't cope with that now so a western wc is the way for me. I might try that raised knees on a stool method, if so I shall report my findings on my droppings.

Edited by virginprune
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Posted

I remember being caught by my mother when I was about 8.  She told me I was bad to squat like a frog and I needed to sit like I was a prince on a throne.  I believed her.  I have diverticulitis now.  Still love my mother but it seems she was wrong.

• Like 1

Posted

And don't forget to SIT/squat when you pee, of cleaning reasons   :)   but also of HEALTH reason at least for us older men, who has got enlarged prostate. Standing make it hard to empty the bladder proper.

• Like 1

Posted

Its easy to read the paper while sitting then squatting

Posted

:kidding: Obviously, you have us confused with someone who gives a shhhhhhht 

• Like 2

Posted

I agree wholeheartedly. When I lived in Thailand I squatted and found it far easier and more comfortable. Sadly, my knees can't cope with that now so a western wc is the way for me. I might try that raised knees on a stool method, if so I shall report my findings on my droppings.

Fix 2 pieces of rope to the wall and hang onto them while squatting.

• Like 3

Posted

Shall I bite on the door knob as well?