How Do You Talk To Your Girl When She Has Limited English ?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

When it comes to Finding a lady life gets a little boost all round. I Remember telling "Big El" when he said he will be looking at all the Girls,

For Every Girl You are Watching, there will be be 5 or 6 watching you.

It's OK meeting on Line but in Reality it is like a lot of things, a Boots on the ground job to get it right.

Falling for the Made up face on the Screen is one thing, Seeing the Unmade up face is Different. and the age is then known, not what you were told. ( And That can be a bad, bad lie to be told.)

To me YM is not the best place to do your Courting, Much is Hidden on those Small Screens, get her to go to Skype and see what is happening around her, See who is there and doing the Typing or who is prompting.

Harsh? maybe but over the years we have Heard even here, things that have gone wrong when all could have been sorted before if people Paid a little more heed. Odd that they all know English when the bad ones start asking for money eeeer, A Favor they  will call it   :thumbsup:  

OK!OK! So I am Old and been married to one of them for a long Time but My Wife and now my Daughter can spot a Bad one after a few mins. So I am Lucky, we are just trying to help all to eliminate as many problems as we can.

That's me Folks I think I have said enough

Jack  post-2148-0-89003000-1446776075_thumb.jp

:hystery: No fun without an edit or two

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
the age is then known, not what you were told.
A funny thing is that rather many Filipinas say they are ELDER than they are!!!

while "western" women stay "29" for ever  :mocking:

(I talk about 20-35 year olds.)

Rather many of the Filipinas I know, I found out they are 1-4 years younger than they said first.

It's common they tell the age they will BECOME later during the year.

For instance the Filipina I got to know latest said 28, having birthday soon*  so I suppoused she will become 29. Wrong. She became 27...

*Corect, NOT changed to get gift from me  :mocking: