Double Baptizimal Planning 5 Months Ahead

chris49
Posted
Posted

We did not yet download the pictures. Mostly video's.

Looks like we will have money flow problems for the next 16 days.  We did not reload our Globe Tattoo and had to scramble around paying off essential bills. That's why I'm quiet for 8-9 days to now.

Eventually will have up pictures of the house as I have promised earlier.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I was curious why we hadn't heard from you. Looking forward to pictures of the epic party.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I was curious why we hadn't heard from you. Looking forward to pictures of the epic party.

post-2148-0-38363800-1447985530.jpg You know Old, I was thinking the same thing only last night but he may be out on his Bike  :thumbsup:

Jack :)

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

You maybe right Jack. Chris said they ran out of load...... I think there may have been a few cold ones left over from the Fiesta-O-Rama and he got loaded. :cheersty:  :shooter:  :559:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

You maybe right Jack. Chris said they ran out of load...... I think there may have been a few cold ones left over from the Fiesta-O-Rama and he got loaded. :cheersty:  :shooter:  :559:

post-2148-0-07699900-1447986198.gifNot too sure about that as I think he is off the beer from things he says but.... I do know that after these Events it can take some time to get back to normal and from what Chris was saying, the Budget thing follows, I know that when the Wallet & Purse are Hungry the last thing on anyone's  mind is sitting writing, Too much to think about. Having said that of course, if he had too much Rich Food and a few Pops he may well just be under the  weather a little, I am sure Chris will Pop his head up soon.  :thumbsup:

Whatever, When you read these last couple of posts Chris, at least you will know, you have been missed

Jack  :)

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

I'm here just getting reorganised.  And was able to renew my Tattoo today.

Been on the bike, and have 2 big days coming up. 

Also scanning what pictures we have which are a bit sparse, but will have them up soon. 

That sounds a bit empty but we kept bringing in more drinks for 2 full days.  Not me, too busy with my guests.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Not me, too busy with my guests.

:)  LOL of course you were,  as a Good Host should be. Were these two there? post-2148-0-40481700-1448019909_thumb.jp if I was, I helped to do your Stock in but can't remember.

Having had the laugh Chris I hope it all went well :thumbsup:

Jack :lol: