Electric Cost

brock
Posted
Posted

Nesa`s bill about 800p a month in Balamban.

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted

We pay p12.75 per KWH here in Iloilo.  Our bill is p3,500 including aircon about 8 hours a day.   Uncle pays about p1,000 a month. They have a fridge, no aircon, minimal fan use.

I pay 4.22 KWH. I hadn't realised there was such huge differences in the cost of electric depending on where you live!

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

In Baguio for a 2 BR apartment and no aircon my electric was 800-1000 pesos/month.

Overall I paid a great deal less for utilities in Baguio than I do at my home in the US midwest.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Just for a comparison here in Thailand, usual bill is 1200 bht, last one with use of a/c as it has beenbloody

hot, 1650bht

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Just for a comparison here in Thailand, usual bill is 1200 bht, last one with use of a/c as it has beenbloody

hot, 1650bht

That's quite cheap, at about p1000-1300.  That's what we used to pay in another house here without any aircon. I can go without, but daughter gets heat rashes very easily.  Now we are all spoiled   :)   

• Like 2

william_c
Posted
Posted

Last month in  Butuan City we went over p4000 but we run 2-3 aircons extensively and 2 refrigerators, several tv's and computers.

Guess we qualified for the bill we received. 

PS, wife complains about the many power off - power on events  we get and thinks that jacks up the power bill and is done intentionally by provider. I tell her that current inrush, as the power returns from a brownout, may contribute to power meter surges and possible spikes in the electric bill on each occurrance. However, meter may be designed to prevent inrush caused spikes in the bill? Who knows. Anybody?

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Our elect bill is around 850 pesos a month here on Mactan, we have all the usual appliances, even a hot water service in the shower, we do not run any air con.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Our elect bill is around 850 pesos a month here on Mactan, we have all the usual appliances

Bet you don't have a 16 year old Teenager with all that goes with them in the House.

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Our elect bill is around 850 pesos a month here on Mactan, we have all the usual appliances

Bet you don't have a 16 year old Teenager with all that goes with them in the House.

I will leave that up to you Jack, mind you when the g/f's 14 y.o. niece visits, the fridge is empty, my power and water bills both have a sharp increase, :1 (103):  good she only visits occasionally. :thumbsup:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I will leave that up to you Jack, mind you when the g/f's 14 y.o. niece visits, the fridge is empty, my power and water bills both have a sharp increase, :1 (103):  good she only visits occasionally. :thumbsup:

:hystery:  Then we need say no More  :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1