U.s. Dollar Substitute In October Chinese Yuan New World Researve

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

An alarming new global currency rule is rumored to be going into effect this fall. 

In October, the IMF ( the most powerful banking organization in the world) is expected to to announce a decision that could drastically impact the US dollar and its use worldwide. This comes from Dr. Steve Sjuggerud, a global money expert. He is saying to mark down October 20, 2015. new reserve currency announcement by IMF. THEY ARE PREDICTING THAT THE CHINESE YUAN ( RENMINBI ) WILL BE DECLARED A WORLD RESERVE CURRENCY. Right now 1 Chinese Yuan equals 0.16 US dollar. That will change dramatically when it's added as a world currency. This could be an opportunity to make some real money on the currency exchange market. I think gold will take off as well because the Chinese love Gold in their market. If you get the chance to watch the video or if you have a broker to work with there in the Philippines or US it may well be worth the time to investigate before the announcement. Steve states in Video it's not guaranteed IMF will declare the YUAN a new reserve currency, but the Chinese almost made it happen in 2010. The only reason IMF did not make declaration is because of Chinese export. Since then the Chinese have been declared the second most powerful currency and country in the world by IMF, next to the US. Your going to see a lot of Philippine banks buying YUAN, so I would talk to the bank managers and investment folks to get a better understanding of this. It won't take much of an investment to make some decent money. You just never know folks, might make enough to build a decent home there. 

Not sure what effect it will have on the Peso, might want to ask questions about that as well. 

If you can, invest in A class stocks on the Chinese markets, these are normally reserved for Chinese citizens, but there are some A class Chinese stocks that are traded here in the US that you could invest in. 

Stansbury Research Firm is a point of reference. 

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I would urge caution in this regard.  

• Like 1

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

Caution is my middle name, that's why I'm not in the Philippines yet! I agree.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

On the other hand often times with great risk comes great reward. 

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Why wouldn't the Chinese lower the value of there currency to increase their exports, they have done this before.  Thius would make the dollar even stronger.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I concur that I would use a great deal of caution. If the opportunity to make big money looks to good to be true, it probably is.

I for one would never try to out maneuver the big money boys with all their computers, mathematicians with PhD's, and most importantly inside information.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I have never been able to understand what makes the International Money Market tick. Anyone who is

interested in economics and the rationale behind it, knows China has been an economic force for a long time.

What I don't understand is why US is still held as No. 1 with the enormous debt, last figures I saw 14trillion $.

I keep getting told that they just keep printing money but from my school days that is what caused the 'big

depression'

Without being political can anyone give me a rationale of all of this?

• Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted
last figures I saw 14trillion $.

I think $16trillion+ now.

I keep getting told that they just keep printing money but from my school days that is what caused the 'big depression' Without being political can anyone give me a rationale of all of this?

Nope-sorry

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
What I don't understand is why US is still held as No. 1

Like you Mogo, I am no wiz at big money matters. But from the talking head I hear (and it makes sense to me anyway). The USA is still the largest consumer in the world. During the 2008 recession and the average guy in the states stopped buying stuff, the world didn't have anyplace to sell their stuff.

From a laymans point of view, until China starts to toe the line in human rights matters (to the western mind), stops keeping their currency artificially low, opens ALL their markets to foreign goods and change the image they have as "expansionist" I don't foresee the IMF making a change.

But what the heck to I know :bash:

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Aussies were sent on a giant guilt trip when it was disclosed our debt was $66bln, this is the 3rd lowest in

the economic world.

I stand corrected Intrepid. bloody lot of money. My thoughts were motivated by the Greek mess, how can they

possibly pay they their interest, $1.5trillion Euro. The ly tdow hing they had going for them was tourism andthat

wemt out the window when they joined EEU and priced themselves out of the market.

• Like 1