Building Permit Needed. A Dear P.a.o. Article

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Building Permits should be in place from the Onset

My view is (and what we did prior to building) as a forienger we should comply with ALL regulations regardless of how silly, redundant or inane they seem, no matter what our Filipino family and friends say THEY did. All it would take is one, noisy neighbor, one guy living nearby to call a friend someplace and an expat would just be opening himself up to a world of hurt.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

And don't forget... We do not advise or inform people to carry out illegal actions on this forum.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

And don't forget... We do not advise or inform people to carry out illegal actions on this forum.

Thanks BOB this is one of the best post made in a while,

and thanks for reminding the newer members :AddEmoticons04230:

this was a main reason for this POST/TOPIC is so that we know what the ""RULES" are for building and for us. the members to know about the building permit rule. SO that we can AVOID . at least hope to AVOID any issues that may arise from our building.

2. as i have suggested in the past and will suggest again

... Is for one to BUY a CIVIL/CRIMINAL code book so that one will know what his/her rights are under the law.

If one is to buy or even consider buying real estate * for the wife/partner or a condo)

then one should BUY a real estate law book to know more of his or his families rights are..

do i have an agenda?? :bash:

YES I SURE DO,

.......what is it??

its to avoid any legal issues and for one to know or have an understanding of what 1 rights are here... :thumbsup:

............................................PERIOD.......................................

Edited by Call me bubba
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Is for one to BUY a CIVIL/CRIMINAL code book so that one will know what his/her rights are under the law.
We are not safe even if we do that, because some laws are unclear - plus the odd decisions in courts sometimes...  :)
  • Like 1