Foreigners.....that Filipina With You Underage? Off To Jail You Go.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Reboot said:

Let's be realistic about that 10%. The women felt threatened and the men felt jealous.

Yes, people who outwardly act "shocked and appalled" is quite different than how most people would express it, like "quiet and polite disapproval".

• 6 months later...
Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
On 6/30/2015 at 9:36 AM, Jack Peterson said:

it is 2015 not the dark Ages but again,

Scratching Head.jpg :whistling:

Reboot
Posted
Posted

These are the Dark Ages, I think sometimes.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 8/10/2018 at 5:50 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Most Filipinos I have talked to about what myself and a friend see as beautiful Filipinas have a different opinion on beauty and what we see as a stunning one they dont think so at all. I dont buy this foreigners taking all the good ones either. There are thousands and thousands of single attractive women here so there is no shortage. 

I personally love the Filipina face with the cute snub nose and they are even more beautiful when they smile. Filipinos in general think the european nose is more attractive. How can they be so blind? :89:  

• Like 3

Viking
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I personally love the Filipina face with the cute snub nose and they are even more beautiful when they smile. Filipinos in general think the european nose is more attractive. How can they be so blind? :89:  

I guess most of us like something that is different to what we are used to see. As a white guy I think a tanned girl looks nice but in Philippines they like those who have white skin. I like slim girls but they like them chubby and so on.

I do share your love for their cute small noses, hahahaha. 

• Like 3