Foreigners.....that Filipina With You Underage? Off To Jail You Go.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I'm sure both are pleased with the arrangement. She has security ( for now )  he has a trophy.

Has anyone here ever seen stats on which relationships last longer, related to the age of the parties?  Anecdotally I can tell you this:  I see just as many same age relationships breaking up within the first year as I see old-young relationships breaking up within the first year.   BUT - when they take their vows "till death do us part" the old guy has got a much better chance of staying married until the end  :tiphat:

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I'm sure both are pleased with the arrangement. She has security ( for now )  he has a trophy.

Has anyone here ever seen stats on which relationships last longer, related to the age of the parties?  Anecdotally I can tell you this:  I see just as many same age relationships breaking up within the first year as I see old-young relationships breaking up within the first year.   BUT - when they take their vows "till death do us part" the old guy has got a much better chance of staying married until the end  :tiphat:

Maybe because it is in the best interest of the young girl to keep the old guy than to dump him. The old dude will just find another young caregiver ( trophy).

As long as both are happy why rock the boat.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

No, I don't, but I know many of my Filipina FRIENDS WANT an AT LEAST 40/50 year old FOREIGNER, because they have got burned by young Filipinos who have abandoned them, specialy if they are left with kid. They expect it's a much biger chance an older foreigner wouldn't do that.   I don't know though how many of them find it satisfying enough in the long run.  I suppouse not needing to worry about affording the basics is a very important factot for them, so I BELIEVE almost all of them would stay if they are treated ok. At least as long as they haven't got a well paid work themselves. That's a reason why I claim moving her to a western country ADD RISK.

Not moving there also SORT AWAY the gold diggers, who just want the old foreign guy to get to e g USA.

Other gold diggers want to marry some rich 90+ guy to inherit soon...  :mocking:    All such I asume will leave as soon as they get a better offer, or stay but cheat...

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

No, I don't, but I know many of my Filipina FRIENDS WANT an AT LEAST 40/50 year old FOREIGNER, because they have got burned by young Filipinos who have abandoned them, specialy if they are left with kid. They expect it's a much biger chance an older foreigner wouldn't do that.   I don't know though how many of them find it satisfying enough in the long run.  I suppouse not needing to worry about affording the basics is a very important factot for them, so I BELIEVE almost all of them would stay if they are treated ok. At least as long as they haven't got a well paid work themselves. That's a reason why I claim moving her to a western country ADD RISK.

Not moving there also SORT AWAY the gold diggers, who just want the old foreign guy to get to e g USA.

Other gold diggers want to marry some rich 90+ guy to inherit soon...  :mocking:    All such I asume will leave as soon as they get a better offer, or stay but cheat...

I'll bet that there are some young Filipinas who are married to an old dude, that they have a Filipino boy friend to satisfy their needs for intimacy (sex).

While others who are not married to an old guy, they just want a baby from the foreigner if he can still plant that seed. It's what I've heard from ex military who were stationed in the Philippines. Many Filipinas just want a baby from a foreigner, preferably Caucasian.. Preferably blonde hair and blue eyes.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
Has anyone here ever seen stats on which relationships last longer, related to the age of the parties?  Anecdotally I can tell you this:  I see just as many same age relationships breaking up within the first year as I see old-young relationships breaking up within the first year.   BUT - when they take their vows "till death do us part" the old guy has got a much better chance of staying married until the end 

I would agree with this thought. After all the old goat has not that much longer to live anyway simple math. Add that having a young hot Filipina wife then risking "dying with your boots on". :dance:  :rolleyes:

Edited by Old55

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

"dying with your boots on".  

Yeah!, but what a way to Go  :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
After all the old goat has not that much longer to live anyway simple math.
Yes, but not allways   :)   My grandfather was rather much elder than my grandmother. When my mother was child she heared my grandmother sharing her thoughts/worries with her friends what she will do after grandfather die. It ended up with grandFATHER took care of grandmother when she got long time ill. She died when she was 67, while grandfather got very old and died 12 years AFTER her.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Yes, but not allways  :no: 

The same thing happened with my grandmother and grandfather on my father's side, but its just argumentative to bring that up, don;t you think?   :)   :)

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

We went for a  Chow King earlier, the Girl that delivered our meal was a Class mate of my Daughter doing some P/T work for her Spends, I know how old she is and it is  under the age of safety So What chance do we have when we get left in this Situation?

Don't matter what you do or where you go, we get faced with this age thing! 

Just saying.

JP :tiphat:

BTW with Permission, They can work at this age in this type of Outlet so that is not a problem But.................

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Yeah!, but what a way to Go   

Well if she dies......she dies :mocking: