Adequate And Understandable Notary Needed

Y_U_LIE
Posted
Posted

Serbo-Croatian, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Slovenian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, etc.

My friend, I really do not think you are going to get much help here in the Philippines on  any of these languages.

Your best bet is with your own Embassy, Now if you cant do that then I feel you have a problem far beyond anyone here  

JP :tiphat:

Thing is that i don't really need any help with languages.

All I need help with is a SIMPLE waiver - text in english on a blank piece of paper with notary signature that I myself stated that. All that done by a notary who does not ask a lot of questions and would like to get paid well for the job. Is it too much to ask???

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Its an ex-Jugoslavia language - that's all I can say.

My friend, you write as if you speak Yugoslav, possibly  Serbo- Croatian Yet you list your country of Birth as USA? So i will say with Tongue in check. If your Problem is of a Political nature please tread very carefully especially as you are on a work permit.

Try Locating Silliman University (Dumaguete) language Department.( it is on Line with a Website) They have some eastern European Students there. this is as much as I can do to help you at this time. :thumbsup:

Y_U_LIE
Posted
Posted
Lawyers around the UP campus, if they want your business maybe they can scare up an interpreter

That sounds like a reasonable thing, thanks. But what would really work the best is just some "well-known-to-deal-with-foreigners" lawyer who wants the business and thinks outside the box. Anyone like that?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
All that done by a notary who does not ask a lot of questions and would like to get paid well for the job. Is it too much to ask???

Whoa there my friend, this is starting to sound iffy to me.

• Like 2

Y_U_LIE
Posted
Posted

Its an ex-Jugoslavia language - that's all I can say.

My friend, you write as if you speak Yugoslav, possibly  Serbo- Croatian Yet you list your country of Birth as USA? So i will say with Tongue in check. If your Problem is of a Political nature please tread very carefully especially as you are on a work permit.

Try Locating Silliman University (Dumaguete) language Department.( it is on Line with a Website) They have some eastern European Students there. this is as much as I can do to help you at this time. :thumbsup:

I do not understand why everyone on here trying to hook me up with translators :)

All I want is a person with a notary stamp who is willing to overlook a certain matters in exchange for a hearty compensation. I am not hurting anyone or doing anything wrong and willing to prove it to the lawyer/notary in person.

I guess it was my fault to try to reason with crowd here, should've kept it simple. Sorry :)

Y_U_LIE
Posted
Posted

All that done by a notary who does not ask a lot of questions and would like to get paid well for the job. Is it too much to ask???

Whoa there my friend, this is starting to sound iffy to me.

Well, I am sorry that I see the modern bureaucracy in a different way than you are. 

Papers were meant to make our lives easier and help people. When they fail to do so - they usually take a liitle help with that.  Please don't act like you've never done a few things to overcome an obviously bizzare bureaucracy requirement.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
"well-known-to-deal-with-foreigners" lawyer who wants the business and thinks outside the box

YU, correct me if I am wrong: You have a document in a foreign language, and another that is already translated into English. You want to take both of these to a notary and have he/she  "notarize" that one document does in fact accurately represent the other document with no questions asked? 

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I guess it was my fault to try to reason with crowd here, should've kept it simple.

You just came to the wrong place.  Stick to people who:

who does not ask a lot of questions and would like to get paid well for the job

We provide our advice for free and we ask a lot of questions and we are very suspicious of people who want to pay well for 

thinks outside the box.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I think we are done here with this topic. 

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Please don't act like you've never done a few things to overcome an obviously bizzare bureaucracy requirement.

You have dug yourself a hole and are getting deeper into it.  This is an area that this forum DOES NOT CONDONE.  I suggest you change your approach if you want to continue being a member here.  NOTE:  I write this a a representative of the forum as a warning to a member.  Please take heed.  Nothing illegal will be discussed or condoned on this forum and you are strongly hinting at such a thing.

• Like 2