Adequate And Understandable Notary Needed

virginprune
Posted
Posted

All that done by a notary who does not ask a lot of questions and would like to get paid well for the job. Is it too much to ask???

Whoa there my friend, this is starting to sound iffy to me.

Well, I am sorry that I see the modern bureaucracy in a different way than you are. 

Papers were meant to make our lives easier and help people. When they fail to do so - they usually take a liitle help with that.  Please don't act like you've never done a few things to overcome an obviously bizzare bureaucracy requirement.

I actually find that comment offensive. I personally do everything by the book and I'm fairly certain that other members here are of the same mind.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

All that done by a notary who does not ask a lot of questions and would like to get paid well for the job. Is it too much to ask???

Whoa there my friend, this is starting to sound iffy to me.

Well, I am sorry that I see the modern bureaucracy in a different way than you are. 

Papers were meant to make our lives easier and help people. When they fail to do so - they usually take a liitle help with that.  Please don't act like you've never done a few things to overcome an obviously bizzare bureaucracy requirement.

I actually find that comment offensive. I personally do everything by the book and I'm fairly certain that other members here are of the same mind.

I agree here  and although  was prepared to help as much as I could I realize the OP's name may say it all, or at least hint something.  :unsure: maybe even raise a Question on it. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I need to produce a waiver, here stating that I myself am allowing for something to happen without my presence. And I need to get that notarized. Might need one document for that but it IS NOT IN ENGLISH and I dont have time to translate it, I need an attourney that would believe me on that one.

All I want is a person with a notary stamp who is willing to overlook a certain matters in exchange for a hearty compensation. I am not hurting anyone or doing anything wrong and willing to prove it to the lawyer/notary in person.

My advice is to find that person yourself who is going to sign a piece of legal paper that he or she can not understand the language its written in with compensation of underhanded payment. I doubt you will find anyone authorized to notarize anything willing to do so.

On this forum we do not get involved or discuss illegal ways of doing things so you are on your own. 

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

this looks like one of those african scams !!

chris49
Posted
Posted

Write the document up yourself in English, you do not need a lawyer but you might need a legal assistant to help with the wording. Go any Municipal Hall like Quezon City Hall and visit the legal department. Get assistance from anyone working there to write up your document. It might cost you 500-1000 depending on the time involved. Ask them also for the notary stamp. Cost 100-200.

And if you don't get the notary stamp there there are about 100 other ways to get a notary stamp for 100/150 pesos. Work that out yourself.

You know have your document written and notarized in English.

Send that to your contact in? Where was that? Provide them with a the money to have the document translated and notarized again in the language you want.

Too complicated? Buy a ticket and go there to sort it out.

• Like 1