Hot Dogs In The Philippines

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

I just want to say this my favorite hot dog the Giant Tender Juicy  seems like they disapered  off the face of the earth , so I talked to my market where I buy them and they tell me when the truck shows up and if they have them on the truck they will be more than happy to get them for me the buyer tells me it is pot luck when the truck shows up, I understand what he is saying so I email Tender Juicy and Pure Foods  and ask them when is the truck coming and will they have the giant hot dogs on the truck  this has been 2 weeks , no reply told I would buy a case so I can just have them when I want to have a Hot Dog , so any advise on what to do I hate it when company's blow off customers and do not give answers and are not honest . Thanks  Jerry

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I just want to say this my favorite hot dog the Giant Tender Juicy  seems like they disapered  off the face of the earth , so I talked to my market where I buy them and they tell me when the truck shows up and if they have them on the truck they will be more than happy to get them for me the buyer tells me it is pot luck when the truck shows up, I understand what he is saying so I email Tender Juicy and Pure Foods  and ask them when is the truck coming and will they have the giant hot dogs on the truck  this has been 2 weeks , no reply told I would buy a case so I can just have them when I want to have a Hot Dog , so any advise on what to do I hate it when company's blow off customers and do not give answers and are not honest . Thanks  Jerry

Your problem is probably location. San Miguel own pure foods as they do Montery meats so if you can locate a meat shop maybe they have them. Also it's possible since you buy from a market then the truck may have nothing to do with Pure foods, could be just a bulk food distributor?