ckrichards

Need To Sell Value Makati Condo

In Executive Tower III of Makati Cityland Square - a two bedroom apartment on the 37th floor in good condition and with excellent views down South to Laguna as well as across Makati. The apartment is 69 sq. metres. Furnishings include full stove and rangehood , wall mounted flatscreen tv, aircon in all rooms, hot water systems in both bathroom, fridge, etc. Furniture includes, lounge, solid wooden beds and dining table.  Executive Tower 3 has a rooftop swimming pool, gym and other recreation area (just two floors up). The official Cityland unfurnished price  is 4.8 million. Need to sell because of family situation, so am prepared to sell for a 3.85 million.  Call me to discuss +61-(0)420976481 or local rep Mark 09175859626 to arrange inspection.

post-5304-0-78832400-1436791127_thumb.jp

post-5304-0-56488000-1436791129_thumb.jp

post-5304-0-62520100-1436791131_thumb.jp

post-5304-0-29291400-1436791133_thumb.jp

post-5304-0-98543500-1436791134_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Seems like a nice deal, what are the HOA fees?

That's well under current market value, but due to your situation I assume you know that.

What's the catch here? Unencumbered title or not yet fully paid? In your name, sole name only? Or other, eg with Filipino partner etc.

I have a place stuck under ownership issues, ok.  So I am not a buyer.

For full transparency give more details.

Edited by chris49
  • Like 4

Looks like a nice condo. Good luck on a quick sale. :cheersty:

Seems like a nice deal, what are the HOA fees?

pretty reasonable - 4100 pesos per month

That's well under current market value, but due to your situation I assume you know that.

What's the catch here? Unencumbered title or not yet fully paid? In your name, sole name only? Or other, eg with Filipino partner etc.

I have a place stuck under ownership issues, ok.  So I am not a buyer.

For full transparency give more details.

realize that could get more, but would just like to move it reasonably quickly (although do not have to). No catch here. Bought it from Cityland but then got title released when I refinanced with a local bank. So none of the kind of problems you are probably referring to and sale can be settled relatively quickly. Its in the name of myself and Filipina wife (still happily married after 30 years :) )

Edited by ckrichards
  • Like 5

I have referred this on to 2 Aussies, both have experience in the Metro area condo market. 

My contacts are younger working in IT, I would say that amount of cash no problem, so let's see.

Mate, email me. prefer to converse off forum.

Chris Arrowsmith from Canberra, living up in Vigan, Ilocos Sur.

Moderator Edit: .  Best bet is to send a PM.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow

Thanks JGF, we went with the email, have expanded the communication to non forum members.

• Like 1