Transgenders

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

As to what the enemy would think? I could really care less, because any transgender that makes it as far as the battlefield will most likely be able to put a bullet in his head at 500 meters and that is what really matters.   

Yep always the other side of the coin but and there is always a but It is the time, money and effort by so many to get them that far and at what failure rate?  I am just not totally convinced it is the right way to Go. having said that maybe a detachment like the TMO traffic controllers we heard about could be sent to Distract the Enemy :hystery:  Mind I would not want to be the OC OR CO that issued that order. :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:  

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
I am just not totally convinced it is the right way to Go

Me either :thumbsup:

I can't speak for other nations militaries, but in the USA it has been the place for social experimentation for a long, long time. For example, a few years back they were discussing making seat belts mandatory while driving, while it was still under discussion in congress WHAMO signs went up on every base to buckle up. More recently it was cell phones while driving, same thing happened, folks started talking about it and the next day we all had to go out and buy hands free stuff lololol.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

*Sigh

Now they gotta change the song

"This is my rifle, this is my gun,

This is for fighting, this is for fun"

Also, they wont be able to sing

"Eskimo pussy is mighty cold"

as they may be fighting alongside them

So now what they gonna march to?

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So now what they gonna march to?

200_s.gif Follow the yellow brick road of course  :hystery:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

They estimate there are already 15,000 serving in the military now.  So it must already work ha ha...