Hired Help

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

I read your study dated 2012, so I am updated, thanks.

2012 or not it is a fact

We do not per se have squatters up north of San Fernando La Union.

Sorry please explain what this has to do with Squatters. Don't please start a new thing on Classwink.png it has nothing to do with Class, TB will get who it wants.When it wants. it is a health thing not a class thing. One of the Best PM's we have had in the UK died of TB but I guess he was just a Squatter in No 10 Downing Street :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

slight edit to get a word in

Edited by Jack Peterson

chris49
Posted
Posted

Dengue and TB are more prevalent in squatter areas. My connection is better at night so will source some DOH Epidemilggical materials and try to post by AM.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Dengue and TB are more prevalent in squatter areas.

Chris I can assure you that the OP does not love in a Squatter Area neither do I and TB is Rife regardless but you carry on with the research which will only confirm what I have been saying.

Since guns were invented, people have been shot with bullets, it never Changes, these 3rd World countries will have these now practically eradicated issues (in the west) Until they admit a problem and do something about. No sense in even trying to explain to those that can't see, so it will go on.

For me; Test for it, Diagnose it, Treat it, Cure it.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
it has nothing to do with Class, TB will get who it wants.When it wants. it is a health thing not a class thing. One of the Best PM's we have had in the UK died of TB but I guess he was just a Squatter in No 10 Downing Street :rolleyes:
TB was more or less "killed" in Sweden

until people started travelling more to countries where they don't have restrictions against wrong use of antibiotics (much worse after East Europe opened up) so they have got tb IMUNE to the common antibiotics.

(The RICH travel more so it can be kind of a class thing but OPPOSITE   :)

chris49
Posted
Posted

Dengue and TB are more prevalent in squatter areas.

Chris I can assure you that the OP does not love in a Squatter Area neither do I and TB is Rife regardless but you carry on with the research which will only confirm what I have been saying.

Since guns were invented, people have been shot with bullets, it never Changes, these 3rd World countries will have these now practically eradicated issues (in the west) Until they admit a problem and do something about. No sense in even trying to explain to those that can't see, so it will go on.

For me; Test for it, Diagnose it, Treat it, Cure it.

Jack, the girl who was coughing in the OP is not diagnosed as TB, is she?

Found quite a bit on a simple Google search on TB in Urban Poor areas in the Philippines.

Including the WHO study and there are others.

Tuberculosis is more prevalent in high-risk population such as the urban poor. Excerpt from the WHO Study.

http://www.wpro.who.int/philippines/areas/urban_health/finding_tb_cases_by_rup/en/

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack, the girl who was coughing in the OP is not diagnosed as TB, is she?

No Chris and that is the whole point of the Topic, the point being that the Doctor in Question is not providing the Due care of  his worker of family in insisting on a test on anyone and thus to me anyway neglecting his duty as a Doctor in Providing that Duty of Care to the general Public and neighbours in Particular.

Statistics are fine when you can Control the input but if people and Doctors in particular can't or won't have people tested then the problem is going to get worse. and statistics can go out of the Window. No matter where it is if it doesn't get tested it can't get treated and that is the Concern of the OP

For me, time to move on as once again we can go round and round in circles and not answer the Question, which really was, should this Doctor call for Tests for TB?

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

You are right we did not get around to answering the OP, on the original topic.

I guess someone could have asked the Dr directly? Or if that is difficult, he could ask some member of the household. We will not know otherwise.

I guess someone could have asked the Dr directly? Or if that is difficult, he could ask some member of the household. We will not know otherwise.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  :hystery: Oh Boy Chris someone is going to have a field day with that Post. :thumbsup:

I feel pretty sure the OP will let us know what happens 

JP :tiphat:  :cheers:

chris49
Posted
Posted

No idea how that happened.

Jack, let's move on mate.  Onto greener pastures, ours our flooded, I mean literally flooded here up north

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack, let's move on mate.  Onto greener pastures, ours our flooded, I mean literally flooded here up north

post-2148-0-13633500-1437221772_thumb.jp 6 days now no rain and 36c  meet you half way if we could.