Budget

intrepid
Posted
Posted
From my experience, you can't really put a dollar sign next to being patient or being flexible. Many times, you have to go with the flow, otherwise your health may be affected. You can't really put a price on health, can you?

I'm usually pretty good with being patient and flexible.  But once living there I'm sure I will be tested to the end. 

That's one of the nice things about this forum, you get a more comprhensive understanding of the culture and what we are in for.  Hopefully that will change our mindset for when we arrive and dealing with X & Y.

danny

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
That's one of the nice things about this forum, you get a more comprhensive understanding of the culture and what we are in for. Hopefully that will change our mindset for when we arrive and dealing with X & Y.

so true

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Biggest Problem with a Budget and a Fixed Income is that there is so much month left at the end of the money :)

JP  :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

Yep usually about 27 days

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Yep usually about 27 days

Reminds me of the blonde who complained to her friend that after 27 days she still could not 'budget'.  Her friend suggested she sit down and work it out with a pencil.  After a few days the friend asked if that helped.  Blonde said yep, constipation's gone now.

• Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted

My relos here never buy anything in a pharmacy, yet they are constantly on the lookout for medications, which for some reason if you do have any, they will eat the pills as we would eat M&M's. Same with liniments, camphor lotions, inhalants.

It gets to the point where I can anticipate my mother in laws requests, pain pills, anything for toothache, cough. Although they do have lot of complaints they never go to a Dentist, for example.

I will throw her a card of 10 Biogesic 500's (22.50 for 10), about once a week just to keep her off my back. I would not take 10 Paracetomols or 10 Biogesics in 6 months....for them it's 3 days maximum.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
That's the one.

Honey dipper, here.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
 You can't really put a price on health, can you?

$105 per month, cost of medicare replacement insurance.

that's if you ignore the twitch,  Doc says it's nothing and shouldn't affect your aim. 

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
 Blonde said yep,

Could we have a button for ohhhhhhhh nooooo along with the like,  

• Like 1