Too Many Available And "interested" Filipinas. How Do.........

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Chris made a statement in another topic and got me thinking. A lot of wisdom in what he said. What do you guys think? Do you guys get a lot of attention and if so how do you deal with it?

Chris said; 

"One the other side of the spectrum, wherever I go, I will attract the attention of young girls. Fascination with a foreigner I guess, but it would not take much for me to probably pick up a few CP numbers and take it from there. You know how it is here.

I'm quite happy at home, but it does not mean my eye doesn't wander. And I'm lucky, very lucky, Gina let's it go. I guess here what I mean to say, is if you as a foreigner do have this magnetic attraction, be careful with it. It can only lead to trouble."

• Like 3

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

I would be smiling too for a Kano wallet who might get me out of this jail? :)

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Do you guys get a lot of attention and if so how do you deal with it?  

I was just noticing that (for the umpteenth time) when I was out walking yesterday.

There is a walk around the neighborhood that my gf and I frequently take.  People are polite but not overly flirty.  Then yesterday I did the same walk with a foreigner friend.  Girls were coming out of the bushes, literally, to say hi and giggle and ask questions etc.  Now it could be that my buddy is 'all that' but I think you will find that any two healthy looking expats, going for a walk will attract the same kind of attention.

How do we deal with it?  Get a bigger hat for the swelled heads.

"She wants to learn English" is one phrase that I hear a lot.

"She likes your eyes and nose", can you give her a baby? Less often, but it comes up.

"Can you treat us in Jollibee", commonly heard, a group of 5-6 usually younger. Ignore that one, it's a no win.

"I have a sister in Australia Sir, do you know her?"   eerrr, no..

I need a job Sir,can you put me in your company"......well let me check, HS Grad, no prior experience, no, not really.

"Are married Sir"...and guys I advise everyone of you to tell the truth, yes I am.....

"Do you have any children"....they start the sequence of questions now.

"How old are you"

"You look much younger Sir"

"You are very handsome Sir, guapo na talaga"

They do on on a bit, but I don't mind listening to the good stuff. Good if they don't ask directly for financial support.

A bit earlier I was frequently asked to load the girls phone, as she said so she could txt me. Even if I heard nothing, I would get a txt in 1-2 days...."Renew load, please"

Edited by chris49
  • Like 2