Too Many Available And "interested" Filipinas. How Do.........

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

So true there are a lot of pretty ladies here in the Philippines and they are drawn to the foreigners , I live in Kalibo Aklan  and for it not being a big city there are so many pretty ladies here, all ages and sizes, and are friendly and like to talk to you, before i got my sweetheart who I would not trade for the world , every day on my walks there would be 5 to 6 diffrent ladies who would join me not all at once  and they wanted to talk about every thing, If you are nice to them they will be nice to you. 

They are gorgeous down there, Palawan and nearby where they speak Aklan and less Tagalog unless they have travelled out.

Friend got married to an Aklan girl (Aklanian??), she had a child and they had 3 more. She had that natural slimness with a nice look, the body in particular did not lose it's shape after 4 kids.

Edited by chris49

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

my wife has a friend who asked if she could borrow me for a month !! :thumbsup:

all her other friends ask if  I have friends who want a nice wife !!

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Doing a quick research on that, it was a few years ago, it may have been Boracay not Palawan.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Well, from a Filipino's perspective I never got a 2nd look

Jake you just need to wear a T shirt that says "I AM A FIL-AM," problem solved :thumbsup:

I would suggest a t-shirt with a picture of an ATM machine on the front and an ATM card with a PIN  number on the back.

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I think it is so funny.  I now know how US girls know when guys stare at them - and it is obvious!   I have seen girls do double - and triple - takes.  I was sitting in the Jollibee's window and a girl on the street turned to stare at me while still walking - she ran into people and tripped ha ha.   Now when I stare at a girl I don't look away, embarrassed, like they train us to do in the US.  I look her right the eyes and smile.  99% of the time they smile back.

I know it must be my wit & charm because it ain't my looks,  I am overweight and grey haired :p   

I did tell my wife I was going to get a t-shirt that said "Ask me about college scholarships".    In a completely unrelated matter.... I need to find out why my wife keeps hitting me for no reason   :tiphat:

• Like 5

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Well, either my wife takes me places to avoid harrassment or I'm in need of Botox! :unsure:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Do you guys get a lot of attention and if so how do you deal with it?  

I was just noticing that (for the umpteenth time) when I was out walking yesterday.

There is a walk around the neighborhood that my gf and I frequently take.  People are polite but not overly flirty.  Then yesterday I did the same walk with a foreigner friend.  Girls were coming out of the bushes, literally, to say hi and giggle and ask questions etc.  Now it could be that my buddy is 'all that' but I think you will find that any two healthy looking expats, going for a walk will attract the same kind of attention.

How do we deal with it?  Get a bigger hat for the swelled heads.

Swelled what Dave?  :whistling:

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Lucky I'm single  :cheersty:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Lucky I'm single 

"WOW" you devil You article-0-0D293C2300000578-161_468x370.j  :hystery: