Too Many Available And "interested" Filipinas. How Do.........

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure how to answer this but here goes.

To look is natural but to stare is rude. If we make eye contact, I'll be the one to say "hello" first. This goes for males as well as females.

Ok, here where we live many neighbors were curious as to who is the foreigner. I would catch them looking ( staring sometimes) so I would say hello. This is all it took. Most Filipinos are shy especially women. As soon as the men knew that I was not interested in their women, we became friends. The women became friends with my wife. My wife did not like this because they always ask too many personal questions. The men usually just want to talk.

When at the mall or some other public place, I hardly ever look at anyone else. I might mention at this time that I'm near sighted. Sometimes a neighbor would pass and wife would ask if I saw him or her. I would say "no". She would say, "he or she waved at us".

I guess that would explain not making eye contact in public.

I'm a "leg man", so nice legs attract my attention. At this time I have to say that Filipinas have the Best legs in the world.

If I say anything more, I'm flirting with danger.

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Lucky I'm single 

"WOW" you devil You article-0-0D293C2300000578-161_468x370.j  :hystery:

JP :mocking:  :tiphat:

he's got a lot more hair than me hahahaha

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

I never expected to get so much attention here. At times I feel like a circus show attraction.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I never expected to get so much attention here. At times I feel like a circus show attraction.

post-2148-0-30005700-1438068519_thumb.jp Richie we always try and please, welcome to the Club :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:  :mocking:

• Like 2

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Countless pretty girls here that have a fascination with the foreign gentleman. I am happy with my lady so just consider them to be 3D wallpaper!

OK VirginPrune, I think you may have the first patent for 3D centerfold technology! I would love to be your first subscriber to

your fine magazine.....he, he. By the way, I'm curious about your display name. Would that be your secret to the fountain of

youth? Share a concoction of virgin prune juice, making the ladies go wild?

It must be the ultimate ego trip to get all that attention. Just about anywhere you guys go, the eye contact and the warm

smile just melts you down to putty. One of my favorite photos of young and beautiful ladies hovering around an expat is

this one submitted by our man Dave, the Visayan James Bond:

attachicon.gifHorn Dog Dave.JPG You're the Man (seriously)!

Regarding my username, the Virgin Prunes, check the avatar, were a provocative post punk band from Dublin. It is also Dublin slang for new kid on the block. As I am a fairly newbie I felt that would be quite appropriate!

• Like 4

Andrew T
Posted
Posted

Question Expat family? I will be a single man in my early 50's retiring to the PI. I read a post on here the other day that said that most Filipinas prefer white men. That kinda bummed me out as I am half Mexican/Filipino with dark brown features. I consider myself a well dressed good looking guy. Will I be looked at as just another Filipino or is there hope for this California raised half breed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Without mentioning names, there is a gentleman living in Dumaguete who is in the same boat and he seems to do just fine.

Edited by i am bob
  • Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Will I be looked at as just another Filipino or is there hope for this California raised half breed?
I suppouse you will get less Filipinas running after you, because it's less obvious you are foreigner, but I would PREFER that, because I like calmness :mocking:

Enough many Filipinas will be interested in you anyway, NOT golddiggers good women being satisfied with not needing to worry about affording the basics. You "just" need to sort away the bad ones and pick a good one.

chris49
Posted
Posted

Question Expat family? I will be a single man in my early 50's retiring to the PI. I read a post on here the other day that said that most Filipinas prefer white men. That kinda bummed me out as I am half Mexican/Filipino with dark brown features. I consider myself a well dressed good looking guy. Will I be looked at as just another Filipino or is there hope for this California raised half breed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's true. You will not attract unnecessary attention but maybe that will work to your advantage. But you have another built in advantage, 3 advantages I see. You speak Tagalog and can basically understand, what is being said. You have a US Dollar income and even if you try to hide it, it shows. You have a US Citizenship/Passport which rightly or wrongly interests some girls.

I'm a born Aussie. I will say that first, even my accent though not pure is more on British/Australian. People do like that, but if ever it comes out that I have a US Passport, 3 kids in the USA,the interest will pick up.

One thing Filipinas the modern ones don't like is any form of Kariput. Extreme stinginess will eventually drive people away, while just a small show of generosity will attract girls like ants. If you overdo it they will also pick up on that...so cautiously generous.