Ieagle.com Review Anyone? Have You Used Them?

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

iEagle.com is showing me great airline ticket prices... Minnesota to Cebu $965 round trip.  Baggage included via American Airlines.... IF I read correctly.

Anyone ever used them???  I did a review search and can only see comments from 2013.  Scam Advisor says 86% they are legit.  I do not doubt that.  The old reviews said the reservations were not actually made and confirmed both directions. THAT is important to me.  :tiphat:

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

iEagle.com is showing me great airline ticket prices... Minnesota to Cebu $965 round trip.  Baggage included via American Airlines.... IF I read correctly.

Anyone ever used them???  I did a review search and can only see comments from 2013.  Scam Advisor says 86% they are legit.  I do not doubt that.  The old reviews said the reservations were not actually made and confirmed both directions. THAT is important to me.  :tiphat:

What does the AA website say for the same flight?  How many stops?  What is the routing?  I'm fairly certain AA does not fly to Cebu so it must be with a partner.  If so you can check the partner website for fares too.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
 I'm fairly certain AA does not fly to Cebu so it must be with a partner.

You may be right.  Here is the site that shows what planes are arriving at Mactan today and I cannot find any AA flights.

http://ourairports.com/airports/RPVM/flights.html

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It concerns me that the owner of the ieagle website is hidden from the public,they use Domains by proxy to hide this. I do not understand why a company would need to hide these details or why in this day and age has no Facebook page that I can find but still might be all on the up and up?

• Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted

That's actually hard to believe because from Minnesota to LA or wherever must be included. That fare sounds like the One Way price, are you sure you are looking at it correctly.

tohopko
Posted
Posted

I used them for this upcoming flight.  They are aparently out of India so be prepared to have a difficult time understanding them if you need to check on a problem, like I did.  They neglected to send my info on to one of the carriers so I had no ticket SFO - CEB.  The flight PHX -SFO they coded in the wrong airline.  Also neglected to differentiate between a Sr and a Jr so it showed two tickets for one person and no ticket for the other.  They can keep the savings.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

It concerns me that the owner of the ieagle website is hidden from the public,they use Domains by proxy to hide this. I do not understand why a company would need to hide these details or why in this day and age has no Facebook page that I can find but still might be all on the up and up?

came across this page, Don't know if it is any use But..........

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GIWA_enPH638PH638&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=who%20is%20ieagle.com

JP :thumbsup:  :tiphat:

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

What does the AA website say for the same flight?  How many stops?  What is the routing?  I'm fairly certain AA does not fly to Cebu so it must be with a partner.  If so you can check the partner website for fares too.

Phil Airlines for Japan to Cebu.  AA and partners RST(Rochester MN) to ORD (Chicago) to Japan... now at $917 round trip.

Edit: See below for the real price.

That's actually hard to believe because from Minnesota to LA or wherever must be included. That fare sounds like the One Way price, are you sure you are looking at it correctly.

Possitively round trip $917 for certain dates.

Edit: Spent 30 minutes on the phone with iEagle to get everything straight.... THEN she says price is $972 due to "airline tariff change".  She also suggested that I hang up and try to book online to get the lower price. Very strange but I tried that.  The price went up when I tried to pay and confirm.  I became uncomfortable dealing with them.

End of story is I ended up at Expedia with a $967 rt ticket that we had to change to a $1017 per person fare in order to get connecting flights with enough time to make them.  I did not want to schedule only 35 minutes in Chicago. 

WE HAVE TICKETS for our return to Cebu, Philippines.  We both left there Sept 2013.  :999: :nudie:

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted

With the price of oil down under $50 USD I would expect that fuel surcharges would be much less and you could get much better rates than a few years ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

came across this page, Don't know if it is any use But..........

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GIWA_enPH638PH638&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=who%20is%20ieagle.com

JP :thumbsup:  :tiphat:

No Jack, what I was refering to is a lookup on whois which tells one who owns a domain name. This ieagle have ownership details blocked from the public.   :thumbsup: