Ieagle.com Review Anyone? Have You Used Them?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

It concerns me that the owner of the ieagle website is hidden from the public,they use Domains by proxy to hide this. I do not understand why a company would need to hide these details or why in this day and age has no Facebook page that I can find but still might be all on the up and up?

came across this page, Don't know if it is any use But..........

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GIWA_enPH638PH638&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=who%20is%20ieagle.com

JP :thumbsup:  :tiphat:

No Jack, what I was refering to is a lookup on whois which tells one who owns a domain name. This ieagle have ownership details blocked from the public.   :thumbsup:

Ah OK! at least I try sometimes. ( sometimes I can be  Trying even at Others :hystery: )

edit to add a little

Edited by Jack Peterson

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
what I was refering to is a lookup on whois which tells one who owns a domain name. This ieagle have ownership details blocked from the public.  

Just learning stuff here.  So when I do a whois and get the following info, it means that the domain is a proxy with the proxy's registered info in Scottsdale, Arizona?   And that means the owners could be anyone from terrorists to Donald Trump?  Have I got that right?  Well that kinda defeats the purpose of having a whois lookup in the first place

Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: IEAGLE.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Just learning stuff here.  So when I do a whois and get the following info, it means that the domain is a proxy with the proxy's registered info in Scottsdale, Arizona?

When you register a domain name most registers give a privacy option, if that option is not taken then anyone can look up who owns that domain name and what you will see is name of registered owner, address and if I remember correctly phone number of domain owner. I have some of mine private and some not and if you look up the forums domain you will see its not private. Almost forgot; no the Scottsdale address is just the domains by proxy.com address.

And that means the owners could be anyone from terrorists to Donald Trump?  Have I got that right?  Well that kinda defeats the purpose of having a whois lookup in the first place

It could but all domains registered are controlled by ICANN who have a record of the owners details when registering. When registering a name you must provide these details.

• 1 month later...
WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

Thanks everyone! I will find something by way of Korean Airlines, My favorite any way. 

• Like 1