Mans Best Friends For Dinner (Again)

jon1
Posted
Posted

"If she is having troubke with supplies, tell her to come over here to Thailand, they are a pain in the a..se everywhere!

Sounds like a business opportunity for you Mogo! ;)

• Like 1

Mike In Canada
Posted
Posted

Two years ago sitting around a table with about a dozen men drinking and eating a goat we killed i went in the house to mix a screwdriver. When I returned my brother in law was at the BBQ cooking a few fine looking pieces of meat. He took one off the BBQ and sliced it up and of corse I grabbed one and chowed down it was delicious, just like a great strip loin steak. Right away I new I was not eating goat and everyone was looking at me. When I asked what I had just swallowed they all began barking. I almost spilled my cookies, never ate any more but for those that have not tried it, if you can stomach the thought it really is delicious. :bonk:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

During WW11 My  father was a POW of the Japanese, he was one of the lucky ones he only got 3 months before Liberation.

he once told us that some had been in since the beginning and Boy were they a mess. Anyway, it appears that if it had not been for dogs and large vermin type animals, Starvation would have got many earlier.

We can all say how disgusting it sounds but  in certain Circumstance the need for Survival Kicks in. 

Just as a side note, anyone Remember people trapped on a Mountain some years ago after I think it was a Plane crash.

They Ate one of the Casualties/Dead to survive, Cannibalism is not my Idea of a Good Life but Survival, now that is Different! :unsure:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

My Filipino friend has decided he wants to eat Rover for his birthday... No, not his dog but his goat... Some of us go to his sari sari each morning for coffee and, if too early, we will see him walking the goat to some vacant lot nearby to eat the grass all day... To me, they looked like some guy walking his dog so I named the goat Rover as a joke - and the name stuck! So Rover for his birthday it is!

• Like 1