Shipping Many Boxes To The Us...recommendations From Members.

william_c
Posted
Posted

Departing...

We are wrapping up our business/pleasure trip to Mindano. We forwarded a cargo load of LBC boxes before we came to do many things for ourselves and relatives.

We've discovered that some items need to be sent back to the US. It will involve many boxes.

Has anyone shipped boxes to the US and if so, who did you use and approximately what did it cost you per box?

Has anyone utilized a 20 ft container that would give us additonal room for other optional bulky items besides the boxes?

Thank you,

William  n Butuan City

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

is the value of the items you want to send back worth the cost of shipping?

have you considered donating these items to an American back ngo to help others

as they would have a auction to sell these items to fund their support activities

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

is the value of the items you want to send back worth the cost of shipping?

have you considered donating these items to an American back ngo to help others

as they would have a auction to sell these items to fund their support activities

may I add that some of the American NGO here in the philippines has a US TAX EXEMPT STATUS,

meaning that if you donate that you may be able to claim the "donation" on your US Tax .

also the goods that you donate would help others/ both Philippines child/families and expats that may have had a unexpected emergency,

why do I bring this up or promote this??

i will soon be departing the PI and the household goods that I have,,Will be donated to them,

with the proceeds being help to help my children until I can set up a reliable means to send back support to them

that will be USED ONLY for them and  NOT the parasitic family members,

as this is why I donating , to eliminate any hassles of my items being sold or given away at less than a fair price,

as every peso of-the goods will be deposited into a trust account to support my children