My Camiguin Beaut

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the warning. Will definitely take things really slow. Based on what I know so far, she is a local resident living with mom and sister and is a strong Catholic (which doesn't say much since that's about 99% of the Filipina's in the Philippines).

I also understand I could be facing a jail sentence if I fool around with a married Filipina.

A jail sentence is the least of your worries. How much do you value your life?  Married Filipinas have married husbands, ya know.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Well, I've never been to Camiguin, but I've been to Oklahoma.

The only difference between girls from Texas and those from Oklahoma is about 10 pounds.

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

Well, I took the day off to cool off my head (both heads) to re-think the situation... and I decided to pass on this girl.  As beautiful as she is, mentioning the topic of marriage on our second chat session is a little too fast... and a little unusual for me.  I think I eventually came to my senses.  

But man, it is so easy to get caught up in the web of beauty and fantasy...  I think I might take it easy on the internet dating sights for awhile, at least until I am there in the philippines ... and ready to settle down, and besides, ... I still have a lot to look forward to.

And Camiguin is definitely on my list..

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

This is what she looks like... as you can see, these Filipina's can me mesmerizing...

post-1854-0-00800800-1438745500_thumb.jp

bows00
Posted
Posted

Just be careful when your seeking a girl online... and always remember to take your time!  And think!!  With your Big Head!

post-1854-0-40289800-1438745745_thumb.jp

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

And always remember that if something seems to be too good to be true? then it most likely is....

post-1854-0-49621400-1438746427_thumb.jp

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
And always remember that if something seems to be too good to be true? then it most likely is....

That is so true . . . . . 90% of the time.  But if it was always true then many of us would not be here.  When I had never visited the Philippines I thought that a beautiful, loving young lady who wanted to live with and love an old retired gent was too good to be true but guess what . . . I got one.  Good thing I was willing to take a chance on something that seemed too good to be true.

You know about the girl in the pic much better than I do, But from what you have said so far I would still give it at least a 10% chance that it might be something you want to follow up on . . . unless there is more to the story.

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

You never know who is behind the keyboard when your chatting online... for all I know, it could be a scamming filipino guy....

post-1854-0-38598200-1438747203_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

You never know who is behind the keyboard when your chatting online... for all I know, it could be a scamming filipino guy....

it could be a scamming filipino guy....(or Tom or Jake!)  :1 (103):  :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery: 

• Like 3