Blacklisted?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
She was pregnant when she sent the email.   I love this woman (Girl) but she is acting really crazy. Maybe I am a fool and have been scammed - I would not be the first.

Possible that she acted crazy because she is pregnant and the baby is not yours?

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

How do I know if I have been blacklisted?

I called the embassy in Bangkok for the ROP and they said they cannot tell me bcs the IMMIGRATION had thier own blacklist.

what to do>

Please help I cannot afford a 100,000 peso lawyer.

Thanks so much!

#1 if you was blacklisted you should have been given NOTICE

# 2 you dont need a 100k peso lawyer,   look at this site read and review,

its a lot less than 100k, but the advice is NOT FREE

http://www.philippines-expats.com/forum/137-emergency-expat-assistance/

or #3. change your name.... as XYZ will be on the blacklist not ABC..

i post that as on a recent RYAN AIR FLIGHT a man was to be charged a FEE instead he cnahged his name a lot less than the FEE that RYAN AIR wanted to change

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
I honestly want to go there becasue she has had our baby and we are married and she says - send me more money and she will life my name off. I jsut dont trust her - that she can really lift my name off it is is on the list and if it is not on the list then how do I know.

You are being taken for a ride and you are readily going along with it.  As long as you let her manipulate you with your emotions you will stay on the ride.  Been there, done that.  No way out but to get off the train.

As I said earlier,  you cannot afford NOT to see a lawyer.  Get the visitation and child support and immigration rights that you are legally entitled/obligated to and stop letting her push your buttons.  No matter how much you 'love' her and/or the baby you are in a fight that emotions must play no part in.  She will see it as a weakness and exploit it.

The end.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

If in fact the OP is on the blacklist, if I were him, I would start thinking about going somewhere else.

You don't want to be walking into the Airport in Manila and then going straight to the nick, not passing go and not

collecting $200.

In any case if that did not happen, you are leaving yourself open to god know what from less than desirable friends she may have.

• Like 1

gusincebu
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Here is what happened. My wife, who is also a Cebuana got out of hand and I asked her to go .

Are you a Filipino ?

chris49
Posted
Posted

Here is what happened. My wife, who is also a Cebuana got out of hand and I asked her to go home. I paid for the ticket and she left. While she was there and I was in China, she opened my email and sent herself a message saying I was going to kill or hurt her. I dont know becasue she also deleteted the sent box version and emptied my trash. She went and filed a RA-9232 or whatever it is - violences against women etc... and now she says if I want to come there only she can remove my name from the blacklist. She has aksed for money and I sent it but then she asks for more. I have seen a photo of her at the police station and I hae seen a report but I dont know if it was ever filed or not - filed by the police or judge to the NBI and if a blacklist has my name.

I have called and emailed the embassy and they told me they may have an incomplete list of names on the blacklist.

I honestly want to go there becasue she has had our baby and we are married and she says - send me more money and she will life my name off. I jsut dont trust her - that she can really lift my name off it is is on the list and if it is not on the list then how do I know.

I have sent lawyers questions and thye want from 20,000 to 80,000 to find out - this is silly. There must be some way of knowing without paying this much.

I honestyly want to go there and I have my church and my hospital (I am 58) and have a heart conditon and artificaial hips and need to go THERE to get my doctor who knows me.

So, my storey and you can blieve it or not- it is true. I love my wife and I want to make this work but I dont know how if I cant get there. I am  a devout Cathilic and this is one reason I love the ROP..

Thanks for any help you can give me.

What Bullsh&t, you are not blacklisted, you are the victim of an estafa extortion scam.

Get on a plane and go here. If you were blocked at Immigration, the carrier airline must take you back to the point of embarkation. And also you are required to have an on going ticket.

I don't think you asked for advice on how to handle the situation. the girl, so there it is, just go here.

Asssuming you have enough money for your own support.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

You are being taken for a ride and you are readily going along with it.  As long as you let her manipulate you with your emotions you will stay on the ride.  Been there, done that.  No way out but to get off the train.

As I said earlier,  you cannot afford NOT to see a lawyer.  Get the visitation and child support and immigration rights that you are legally entitled/obligated to and stop letting her push your buttons.  No matter how much you 'love' her and/or the baby you are in a fight that emotions must play no part in.  She will see it as a weakness and exploit it.

The end.

Dave. What you are suggesting would require DNA testing, such orders cannot be issued randomly if there's no passport, no US Birth Certificate.

Wow, this is complicated. I guess call the US Embassy Emergency Number (if you are here) and ask for advice, what course of action to take.

Are you on SS Disability in the US? Your legal child is eligible for benefits in that case. So ask about that.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Get on a plane and go here. If you were blocked at Immigration, the carrier airline must take you back to the point of embarkation.

Are you sure? that would only be the case if the person was allowed to board without an onward ticket.  The airlines are not responsible for other immigration matters. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Here is what happened. My wife, who is also a Cebuana got out of hand and I asked her to go .

Are you a Filipino ?

That is an excellent question which I think we all overlooked.   :thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
 i post that as on a recent RYAN AIR FLIGHT a man was to be charged a FEE instead he cnahged his name a lot less than the FEE that RYAN AIR wanted to change

How do you change your passport mid flight? what are you talking about?