Lee? Are You Back In The States Now? Or Could It Be..

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Wow! :th_thholysheep: you must be picking on poor old little me. :welcome: Well is could have been me but I am a lot older and in the states now and I only wish I was in my 20's again. :as-if: I suspect it was someone drinking at Williams bar but it does seem that an awful lot of white guys have been getting drunk lately and making fools of themselves and making us all look bad to the Filipino community. :wt-hell: :th_thanx: for the kind thoughts. SugarwareZ-004.gif :lmao: :1927_: Naked Caucasian man jumps on jeepney MONDAY SHOCKER. An Ear informer said that Monday last week, at about 9am, the morning commuters got a shock of their lives. A naked Caucasian man who looked to be in his late 20s suddenly jumped in front of a jeepney full of passengers near the Capitol building. The women screamed in fright. The naked man climbed on the hood of the jeepney and hugged the windshield, his private parts plastered on the glass, in full view of the shocked passengers.DRUNK OR DRUGS. The driver got out and tried to remove the naked Caucasian from the hood of his jeepney. The guards at the area said that the man is always seen either drunk or high on drugs. Another Ear informer said that this man could also be seen wandering around Colon St.

Travis
Posted
Posted
now that is funny yet it does make us all look bad

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
now that is funny yet it does make us all look bad
Would be even more funny at the police line up,could you imagine about 20 people from the jeepney checking for some private parts that they recognize. :th_thholysheep:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It is kinda sad but trailer trash like that makes us look bad.Just teasing ya Lee! :th_thholysheep: