chris49
Posted
Posted

Copy. Thank You.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

We rolled out again as we do every Saturday. I put on 1000 km in Sept. And have 100 up for October already.

We tackled a 6 km hill climb with a constant 10% gradient. Most of us walked at least 2 km of the 6 km. 

Pictures and videos will come up. The view was amazing and if developed would be a tourist attraction.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

https://www.facebook.com/chris.arrowsmith.90

In the first video we ride out along the National Highway. Have to stay single file but there is a cement shoulder. No real issues as long as following road discipline.

Second video we tackle a 6 km winding climb @ 10-12 % gradient. With sections of 18 %. As we dismount we have difficulty even pushing the bikes up. Breathing was tough and a few didn't make it.  Going down, not shown was very dangerous, had to ride low and stay on the brakes. No risks taken, too dangerous.

The view would be a tourist attraction. Did not take time to take it all in because it was at my back or over my R shoulder. 30-40 km of coast line looking down from the Cordilleras mountains, high point not less than 2000 feet.

chris49
Posted
Posted

post-4921-0-13962000-1444464249_thumb.jp

We had a very fast ride out and back with 2 stops. Just 6 riders, because there's an excursion tomorrow, 3 AM departure by van.  I am giving it a miss, have other things to do.

Here the team had a break at the Miki House. I paid 175 for 6 bowls of thick noodle soup. Masarap.

We had another stop for soft drinks on the way back.