Flights From Cebu -Dumaguete?

patmac
Posted
Posted

Anyone  know what airline's fly  nonstop direct from to Cebu to Dumeguete     Or the best way to get to Dumaguete after arriving from Hong Kong @11:15 am in Cebu    I think   there's 8 AM  flight which means a 1 day layover  HELP  Thank's  :th_imstupid:

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Anyone  know what airline's fly  nonstop direct from to Cebu to Dumeguete     Or the best way to get to Dumaguete after arriving from Hong Kong @11:15 am in Cebu    I think   there's 8 AM  flight which means a 1 day layover  HELP  Thank's  :th_imstupid:

Get the ferry.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

I flew this route few months ago Cebu Pacific, sorry forgot the time, just check the schedule on line. Takes just 20 minutes flying time. Also popular trip is with Ceres bus takes around 41/2 hours, maybe longer now with traffic chaos.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Or the best way to get to Dumaguete after arriving from Hong Kong @11:15 am in Cebu

When I looked at the Cebu Pacific website I saw a flight that leaves at 2:30 ish but I did not check to see if it goes every day.  If all goes well for you that would be perfect, but there are a couple of variables like if your arriving flight is late or if the CEB-DUM flight gets cancelled (which happens on occasion) 

Still, if it was me I would book it and if doesn't work then head for the south bus terminal and take the bus.  On second thought, if the flight was cancelled and I had a lot of luggage I'd just say Screw it and take a taxi all the way to Santander Liloan on the south tip of the island.  Catch a ferry across and a tricycle to where I wanted to go.  There are times to be cheap and times to do it right.

• Like 1

Dolby
Posted
Posted

Anyone know what airline's fly nonstop direct from to Cebu to Dumeguete Or the best way to get to Dumaguete after arriving from Hong Kong @11:15 am in Cebu I think there's 8 AM flight which means a 1 day layover HELP Thank's :th_imstupid:

Get the ferry.

Yup!

I had a flight from DUM to CEBU and they cancelled it without even attempting to contact me!

They offered me to fly to MNL from DUM then to CEBU instead. So, my 20 min became 12 hours :)

Take the ferry or bus if you could.

• Like 1

patmac
Posted
Posted

Thank's all . Makes the trip easier with your great info   Great sight  !!! :thumbsup: