Death In Bacolod City

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

In the news the other night the boys claimed that the couple mistreated them ..... by slapping them in the back of their heads ..... yelled and cursed at them and cheated them ..... as well as calling them names ......

Sounds like a good case of abuse and Flipino pride to me and a justified case to murder those terrible foreigners ...... :mocking: :mocking:

:cheersty:

That kind of a "defense" just might swing it for the killers. No one likes to be slapped and called names.

JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE, they would call it.  No American and/or his wife have any right to hurt young filipinos men's feelings much less embarrass them by slapping them on their heads. Poor kids.  That would be adding injury to insult.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
No American and/or his wife have any right to hurt young filipinos men's feelings much less embarrass them by slapping them on their heads. Poor kids

I would appreciate the sarcasm if it were not with such tragic results.  It would seem that there is a 'copycat' killing?  Or a British man's wife and daughter who were robbed and dumped in the septic tank in Cebu.  I wonder if they also 'embarrassed' their killers.  Life is not highly valued here.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2015/08/21/mom-daughter-septic-tank-425836

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

No American and/or his wife have any right to hurt young filipinos men's feelings much less embarrass them by slapping them on their heads. Poor kids

I would appreciate the sarcasm if it were not with such tragic results.  It would seem that there is a 'copycat' killing?  Or a British man's wife and daughter who were robbed and dumped in the septic tank in Cebu.  I wonder if they also 'embarrassed' their killers.  Life is not highly valued here.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2015/08/21/mom-daughter-septic-tank-425836

A very sad and alarming story. Although the story said a laptop was recovered the reason the victims were killed is not clear. Possibly the money owed was the reason but seems awfully harsh killing a child as well as the mother. The killers were stupid as the concealing of the bodies made it easy to find under some floorboard a tiles.  

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

A very sad and alarming story. Although the story said a laptop was recovered the reason the victims were killed is not clear. Possibly the money owed was the reason but seems awfully harsh killing a child as well as the mother. The killers were stupid as the concealing of the bodies made it easy to find under some floorboard a tiles.  

Yes indeed, alarming both incidents. I had not read about the mother and child murder.  It's bad enough to be a victim of a robbery but to be a victim of a murder makes it worse. Seems like foreigners just cannot trust anyone to work for them around their home. These are isolated incidents, I'm sure but nevertheless, tragic.

• Like 2