Bastos
Posted
Posted

Photos??? Did someone mention photos? SugarwareZ-003.gif

• 2 weeks later...
wallyperrier
Posted
Posted

Do you really like the color ? I will tell my wife. I was concerned about the color being pink, but it's not too bad now.looks like u made a house for paris hilton.... she love pink too!!!

• 2 months later...
chimellie
Posted
Posted

Anyways, my mother in-law and sister in-law moved in my new house last week and they freaked out and moved back to their old house, they said the house was too big and they don't know how to use the new appliances. We also hired a maid for them and the maid didn't even last 1 day, the maid was scared of the appliances so she went back to Toledo, Cebu. Oh well can't make everybody happy.....LOL......Now my brother in-law and his wife are living there.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Anyways, my mother in-law and sister in-law moved in my new house last week and they freaked out and moved back to their old house, they said the house was too big and they don't know how to use the new appliances. We also hired a maid for them and the maid didn't even last 1 day, the maid was scared of the appliances so she went back to Toledo, Cebu. Oh well can't make everybody happy.....LOL......Now my brother in-law and his wife are living there.
lol,what have you got Chi,a talking refrigerator or one of those robots the Japanese have.I guess it would take time to accustom to a bigger space if they are not used to a house like that, looks like you might have to brick up half the house, lol :thumbsup:

chimellie
Posted
Posted

It's too bad because I really wanted my mother in-law to live there, she is 75 y.o and who knows how much longer she will live . I would've built the house by the water if it wasn't for her, she wants to live near her children .

Warlord
Posted
Posted

Much thanx for the posts...I know I and others really enjoy when members start topics related to building, owning, or developing plans about construction and the costs related in the Philippines to this aspect.Helps many see what it takes and helps one to visually see themselves doing the same.Great post!tyWarlord

• 3 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK Mike S, myself and our ladies went to see Chi's house today and all I can say is that it is beautiful and big, did I say that is was big, yup it is big....... Anyway daku kaayo might be a better way to discribe it....... Yup Chi you have one fine house there and it was great being able to be the first ones to lie in your bed and to eat at your table and to play around in your CR...... Here are two pictures which show just how big your house really is and one of the front door.

post-40-1235739945_thumb.jpg

post-40-1235739977_thumb.jpg

post-40-1235740010_thumb.jpg

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Very nice place Chi! I like the ironwork of that fence too.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Lee ...... you forgot to tell'um that you piddled in the shower also ....... ooooops .... forgot ... I wasn't supposed to say that ....... my bad ...... All kidding aside .... Chi ... you have a beautiful house and I know you and your lovely wife will enjoy living there ....... me and Julie will start bring our stuff over later on this week ....... and don't worry ... I'm not like Lee ...I won't piddle in the shower ...... . but all bets are off on the rose bushes ...... hahahahahaha ......

Markham
Posted
Posted

So whose footprints are those on the steeping stones?