Alien Registration Program

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just for your information there are free sign up's until Sept 30th for the Alien Registration Program  ARP 

I went yesterday to Boracay as i live in Kalibo and had to go there to do the sign up's my first time to Boracay I was so dis a pointed with Boracay when we got off the boat the smell was so bad and the streets that they drive you down where so dirty and every thing looked run down what a shame I thought with seeing all the pictures it would be a pair dice it looked like the slumps of Los Angeles and just wall to wall people  wow i went took care of the paper work and returned back to Kalibo i was planning to spend the day checking things out but with the smell and the way things looked I could not get out of there fast enough.

Moderator's note:  Two topics in one.  When replying to this part "I was so dis a pointed with Boracay . . . " members please go to this topic  http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/23012-best-and-worst-places-in-philippines/

Lets keep this thread ARP related, thanks.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
split topic.
  • Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Well Dave maybe the OP is an 'alien' with linquistic problems!  

I really dislike the term 'Alien', the last time I checked I came from planet Earth!  I think they could have given it a better name.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Lets keep this thread ARP related, thanks.

Not sure why this topic is in Immigration for Filipino spouse