A Filipina That Inspires...

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Too much Filipina for most of you expats out there???

Too much of a pain in the arse, is more like it.  Seems like she would never be pleased with anyone.  And what is she going to contribute to the relationship, other than complications?  I think most of us are attracted to Filipinas because they are more traditional and old fashioned with their views on marriage, yet still are strong enough to not let you treat them like a doormat.  This girl in the Op is a bit too liberated or westernized to be of interest to any expat other than those just looking for a challenge. imo.  And I don't exactly fit her spiritual qualifications, anyway.   :cheersty:

Yes.  I like a woman, who is some goal oriented,

but that one would probably never let the man rest, having to go for more and more economical assets...

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Too much of a pain in the arse, is more like it.  Seems like she would never be pleased with anyone.  And what is she going to contribute to the relationship, other than complications?  I think most of us are attracted to Filipinas because they are more traditional and old fashioned with their views on marriage, yet still are strong enough to not let you treat them like a doormat.  This girl in the Op is a bit too liberated or westernized to be of interest to any expat other than those just looking for a challenge. imo.  And I don't exactly fit her spiritual qualifications, anyway.   :cheersty:

Yes.  I like a woman, who is some goal oriented,

but that one would probably never let the man rest, having to go for more and more economical assets...

Agreed.  And, she referenced money more than once, so I have a sense that if one decided to blow off work and chug beers in front of the 7-11 all day with the usual suspects, there's a strong chance she would question his commitment to "financial excellence."   :lol:  

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I came across this beautiful Filipina on an internet site with the most impressive description of the man she is seeking.  Check it out...

"Im looking for someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation & mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked...believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need a financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game-playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family-oriented. One who can be the leader, priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive, I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive...he just has to be worthy. And by the way, I am not looking for him...He will find me. He will recognize himself in me. Hey may not be able to explain the connection, but he will always be drawn to me. God made woman to be a help-mate for man. I can't help a man if he can't help himself."

And to top if off, she is a babe... it gives me inspiration to become a better man... life could be heaven in the Philippines...

Nowhere near Filipina enough - that's an American.

• Like 3

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Perhaps she is really a man. We all know how much of that there is here. :)

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I came across this beautiful Filipina on an internet site with the most impressive description of the man she is seeking.  Check it out...

"Im looking for someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation & mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked...believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need a financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game-playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family-oriented. One who can be the leader, priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive, I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive...he just has to be worthy. And by the way, I am not looking for him...He will find me. He will recognize himself in me. Hey may not be able to explain the connection, but he will always be drawn to me. God made woman to be a help-mate for man. I can't help a man if he can't help himself."

And to top if off, she is a babe... it gives me inspiration to become a better man... life could be heaven in the Philippines...

I am sure i have seen that a long long time ago, ,

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
marine6357
Posted
Posted

wow so many cynics on here is that me in 2 years after I move there. Not criticizing just preparing for the future.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, marine6357 said:

wow so many cynics on here is that me in 2 years after I move there. Not criticizing just preparing for the future.

If you read a few more posts you will get the gist of life here. The OP made me laugh as I have never met a woman anywhere in the world who wants all those things,some of them yes but not all.