is that me in 2 years after I move there

6 months :hystery:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, scott h said:

6 months :hystery:

That is quite true Scott until you don`t have to deal with places like the BIR and Bi etc  then life becomes less cynical.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

until you don`t have to deal with places like the BIR

yup once I got my 13a it got easier, and now that the yearly reporting seems to be on line,,,last year anyway. Now its just a good reason to take the wife out to lunch

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I agree it's likely a cut and paste. Much of the jargon is born again Christian and not entirely unreasonable. Someone called out she mentioned money more than once. If she's hot enough it changes from gold digger to arm candy. I haven't seen a picture, whats up with that?!

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

yup once I got my 13a it got easier, and now that the yearly reporting seems to be on line,,,last year anyway. Now its just a good reason to take the wife out to lunch

Yes Scott I have mine now and it saves a hassle every 2 months with the travelling and photos etc.I have 2 things left to do and that is build a place and get my 2 passports then the (potential) stress should be completely gone.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, sonjack2847 said:

stress should be completely gone.

One can live in hopes mate But.............:571c66d400c8c_1(103): the Buggers will find other ways to annoy us EH?

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

She has two qualities that makes her far from inspirational. Too pushy on the financial side and a trust in an imaginary sky ghost.

If she had just said she can suck an orange through a straw and respects her man's independence. I'd be wiring her the money to build our future home without even meeting her. :mocking:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

One can live in hopes mate But.............:571c66d400c8c_1(103): the Buggers will find other ways to annoy us EH?

They are Olympic champions at that.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, marine6357 said:

wow so many cynics on here is that me in 2 years after I move there. Not criticizing just preparing for the future.

Women say what they think they want , all those wonderful positive traits...then hop on the back of the motorcycle of the gang member. It's classic and that is everywhere and not just the Philippines.:89:

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
northtoalaska
Posted
Posted

A Google is a terrible thing to waste....

http://drownedinsound.com/community/boards/social/4467125

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1