Large Shoes

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Not yet a business,

Well if you want a business, there's no business like 'shoe' business!   :hystery:   :tiphat:

• Like 3

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

After sending many pairs of shoes to the Philippines. I have come to the conclusion that the name is more important than the fit. I do a great deal of garage selling and make trips to the local auctions. I get great deals on shoes all the time. So I would box them up and send them to my brother in law. I thought he might find someone to buy them but to my surprise he would wear them. It doesn't matter if they fit or not. As long as he could get his feet in them. So now I only send his size. I just sent 5 pair of Nike's and a couple of Jordan's to him, along with three NBA basketballs, 700 NBA collector Cards. Did I mention he likes all things basketball. 

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted

Yes, anything to do with the NBA, that would be something they might keep.

I also wonder about stolen goods?

Or factory seconds straight from China, black market in another form?

• 6 years later...
Onemore52
Posted
Posted

To resurrect this thread, has anyone had any success in buying shoes on line?  If so, care to share please.

Baluoyolo
Posted
Posted

I got some large sneakers from China via Lazada. It was okay. There was not too much choice but after a bunch of searching different keywords some vendors turned up. The product was about what you might expect - long delivery time, cheapo quality, weak constructor, but wearable and satisfactory value for money.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 5/15/2022 at 8:06 AM, Onemore52 said:

To resurrect this thread, has anyone had any success in buying shoes on line?  If so, care to share please.

I bought shoes online a few years back and GF always buys online with no problem. Since you need AU size you are better off buying online in Australia and have them shipped to family or someone then have them send by AUS post.

I have had two packages from AUS post shipped here with no problems and tracking.

• Like 2