The World Gets A Little Smaller

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Where do you think all this will lead? Are the jails big enough for all the people that might get caught hiding income? Tax Dodgers Scramble for Options Amid U.S. CrackdownThe U.S. and Swiss governments announced a court settlement last week in efforts by the IRS to force Zurich-based UBS AG to turn over the names of some 52,000 Americans believed to be hiding nearly $15 billion in assets in secret accounts.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/15...amid-crackdown/

Mik
Posted
Posted
Where do you think all this will lead? Are the jails big enough for all the people that might get caught hiding income?
They will probably be appointed to positions in the current administration.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am sure there are plenty in the current Administration, Senators, and Congressmen sweating bricks right now with their tax lawyers and bankers on speed dial. Do we even have enough prison resorts with hot spas and golf courses? We may have to hold special elections to fill in all the gaps.......hehehehehe

Edited by jamesmusslewhite

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

That's why I bury mine in Mason jars in the back yard. SugarwareZ-007.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted
That's why I bury mine in Mason jars in the back yard. SugarwareZ-007.gif
what did you say your address is SugarwareZ-004.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Did I mention I also keep my pet mountain lions in the back yard. I only feed them once a week. SugarwareZ-007.gif