Forget All Other Budget Questions - $300 A Month?!

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Ok, I know this question comes up all the time - how much do I need? We all know there is no answer except your own... but...

I just came across a YouTuber whose regular budget is only $575 (USD) a month.  Due to some issues with his rental property, back in England, he is on $300 for a couple months.  Here is a video where he shows his p2,500 a month apartment.  Actually looks pretty good for that amount.  He lives in Naga (wherever that is). He has a budget video and says he pays a neighbor p4,000 a month to clean his apartment and cook 3 meals a day for him.  Seems like a good guy, I wish him well.    :tiphat:

I thought my $800 was cheap ha ha.

As an aside I would like to know can a GoPro video NOT have that 'fish eye' look? Just curious.

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Naga is south of Cebu City.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Naga is south of Cebu City.

There is more than one Naga City, in Philippines.  A search of the video maker's web site shows that the Naga city he refers to is in

Naga City, Bicol

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Had me guessing for a moment there guy's, certainly a lot of churches from the photos!

......http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/Philippines/Naga_City/Things_To_Do-Naga_City-TG-C-1.html

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Wait a minute......he's using an expensive top of the line GoPro4 and going stingy on the rest of his life?  Am I getting tubed by this youtuber?  Had to look it up -- Naga City is located about 50 NW of Mt Mayon.  

Mate there is a Naga here in Cebu But I get your drift

• Like 3

Larry45
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've known a few guys to live on $300 a month if they are single or with a woman that goes to work to support them.  :hystery:

Hey, I resemble that comment!  And wife actually brought home Jollibee tonight after work.  All kinds of expats here....and many different types of love....  :cheersty:

Edited by Larry45
  • Like 5

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

a woman that goes to work to support them.  :hystery:

Since my partner has started her call center job, she now shouts me to dinner any place I choose, life's good sometimes :mocking:

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Surely if you dont have rent to pay , life could be sweet with a little less cash

• Like 1