Christian Couples From Cebu

grace23
Posted
Posted

Hello guys, I'm Grace I tried to search some forums that will help on me and my American partner start our lives in Cebu, but we will do rent first and see if we can able to live there and trying to search Christian church,christian fil-am couples who can welcome us in Cebu, is there any Christian couples here from Cebu?

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Maybe if you google couples for christ I have seen meetings they have in Dalaguete

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-37262700-1446116911.jpg

• Like 1

grace23
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys, I tried to do some search on google but hard to contact them even in facebook,wishing to find some Christian couples soon to makes friends and know them more about church and some activities while me and my partnerstaying in Cebu.

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Greetings Grace welcome to the forum.

Good luck with the move to Cebu, sure you will make new friends there.

regards John

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Grace.

When you say Christian Church in what way do you mean? 90% of Filipinos are Catholic. Or are you specifically seeking Amfil Catholic couples? Or Protestant?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hello guys, I'm Grace I tried to search some forums that will help on me and my American partner start our lives in Cebu, but we will do rent first and see if we can able to live there and trying to search Christian church,christian fil-am couples who can welcome us in Cebu, is there any Christian couples here from Cebu?

Have a look at this Page it may give you some Ideas.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Christian+fellowship+in+cebu

Jack :thumbsup:

Morning All post-2148-0-42914400-1446165574.gif

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Even though most of the country is Catholic, there is still a large ex-pat Christian community in Cebu. A good place to start will be the C3 Church in Cebu. IM me for details.

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Grace,there are many Christian fellowships in Cebu,I am sure you will be able to find what you are seeking.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Welcome. Sorry, we're from Bacolod.