Christian Couples From Cebu

jeauris
Posted
Posted

I am also an expat living in Cebu area.  Am single now, been looking for a good church for a couple of years.  Any expats at C3 or another church in Cebu area?

jeauris
Posted
Posted

If anyone is interested i have been wanting to form a Christian expat support and prayer group for myself and others. 

Please let me know if you might be interested

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

jeauris

This opening post was 2015 and it would seem that the person "Grace23" has not posted since.

However as a fairly new member you might find like minded people on the forum, we try to avoid subjects that are political or religious as there are rules regarding such , I notice you state that......

"you have been looking for a good church for a couple of years"

I find it somewhat strange that you have not found one to date and I wonder just what it is you are looking for?

Walk in any church of any denomination and you will find a smiling face and a welcome........and a welcome to the forum from me.

Edited by Kuya John
  • Thanks 1

jeauris
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

jeauris

This opening post was 2015 and it would seem that the person "Grace23" has not posted since.

However as a fairly new member you might find like minded people on the forum, we try to avoid subjects that are political or religious as there are rules regarding such , I notice you state that......

"you have been looking for a good church for a couple of years"

I find it somewhat strange that you have not found one to date and I wonder just what it is you are looking for?

Walk in any church of any denomination and you will find a smiling face and a welcome........and a welcome to the forum from me.

I have found churches John, just not a good one.  I forgive your assumption.  After smiles i have been threatened, my child threatened with kidnapping, and turned away from fellowship.  These are the End Times and the kind of churches that are around in abundance now. 

• I'm Confused 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, jeauris said:

I have found churches John, just not a good one.  I forgive your assumption.  After smiles i have been threatened, my child threatened with kidnapping, and turned away from fellowship.  These are the End Times and the kind of churches that are around in abundance now. 

Jeauris

As this is turning into a religious discussion which is not allowed, neither can I send you a private message as you are still held as a new member and not able to receive or send PM messages.

I am troubled by your statement quoted above regards JB

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

John, respectfully please let it go.....

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, jeauris said:

God works in mysterious ways. :2245_safe:

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Old55 said:

John, respectfully please let it go.....

No problem will do :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1