Pictures

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I have loads of pictures going back years  from when i was born, i have even gots loads of the family too, uncles great uncles and so on,

But when asking Ems about pictures of her , well there dont seem to be many at all, there are none as a baby and we have managed to find a few but the oldest one is a family group, sisters , brothers with there mum, she was around 8 years old, and then there are a few after that,

Does your love one have many pictures like this or was they not important to have pictures of your babies when they was born,

I know today is different with facebook and and everyone has some sort of camera these days, maybe that was the problem in those days a camera was a luxury thing to have

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have loads of pictures going back years  from when i was born, i have even gots loads of the family too, uncles great uncles and so on,

But when asking Ems about pictures of her , well there dont seem to be many at all, there are none as a baby and we have managed to find a few but the oldest one is a family group, sisters , brothers with there mum, she was around 8 years old, and then there are a few after that,

Does your love one have many pictures like this or was they not important to have pictures of your babies when they was born,

I know today is different with facebook and and everyone has some sort of camera these days, maybe that was the problem in those days a camera was a luxury thing to have

My wife does not have very many firstly hardly anybody had a camera and in those days getting some pictures developed would cost a lot of money and where would they get done,maybe they would have had to go to the city. Still saying that she has made up for it since then.

• Like 2