Nice Place To Eat In Cebu And Possibly Propose Needed :)

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Well your favourite medic is going to finally settle down. I am looking for some suggestions as where to propose. I was thinking somewhere where we could have a nice dinner as well.

Any suggestions?

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hmm well depends on how you look at it, jollibee's is popular  :) and easier to escape from is she said no or for a nice setting perhaps Circa 1900. Have not been there but is owned by Aussie chef and looks nice. You could propose in the garden.    https://www.facebook.com/CircaCebu/timeline

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hmm well depends on how you look at it, jollibee's is popular  :) and easier to escape from is she said no or for a nice setting perhaps Circa 1900. Have not been there but is owned by Aussie chef and looks nice. You could propose in the garden.    https://www.facebook.com/CircaCebu/timeline

Good suggestion, Circa 1900 was actually on my short list as well. Of course there is always Jollibee's....always a classy place to propose :).

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Mike take a look at Mr A, in Cebu its not too over the top outside tables have a nice view of Cebu ,food was pretty good ,its on the way to

Busay past city lights and marco polo .

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Mike take a look at Mr A, in Cebu its not too over the top outside tables have a nice view of Cebu ,food was pretty good ,its on the way to

Busay past city lights and marco polo .

Thanks for that...I must admit I have not heard of "Mr A" before.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well your favourite medic is going to finally settle down. I am looking for some suggestions as where to propose. I was thinking somewhere where we could have a nice dinner as well.

Any suggestions?

In the Uk I proposed in a carpark as the people who were sat on the next table at the restaurant where hanging about too long and we had to be somewhere else. No wonder my first marriage failed I suppose if it was a pay to park place it might have been better.As for somewhere to eat you could try the lighthouse on mango or Mai Krua next to the Diplomat hotel.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Mr A, in Cebu its not too over the top

Maybe not over the top but its on the way to tops I think.  :)

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Any suggestions?

Hey Medic Mike,

Are you gonna brings some smelling salts to revive your lady friend from shock......he, he.  Anyway, may I suggest to bring her to a nice candle light dinner near the place where you first met.  It may bring some significance of the time and place where you felt that flame of passion.  In other words, you hold the initial rendezvous with loving and lasting memories.  

You go tiger!  

• Like 5

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

There's a nice little resto, on the water next to Cebu Yacht Club on the Mactan side, just up from Island Mall. It's only a small place, good food and service in a great position, all open air, good seating arrangement, low slung tables with cushioned bench seating, you can really relax there, beer's cold and prices are ok, good place for a romantic evening with the loved one, it's called Que.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

There's a nice little resto, on the water next to Cebu Yacht Club on the Mactan side, just up from Island Mall. It's only a small place, good food and service in a great position, all open air, good seating arrangement, low slung tables with cushioned bench seating, you can really relax there, beer's cold and prices are ok, good place for a romantic evening with the loved one, it's called Que.

Thanks Chris, I will have a look.

• Like 1