Teaching The Modern Day Pinay To Budget

Josef-01
Posted
Posted

It's funny when it was just my money, geez was hard to get her to budget, now she is working, how things have changed.

I'm waiting 4 that day... LOL

Sent from Huawei P8 lite using Tapatalk

Now when she has to buy anything with HER money that old saying come to mind " As tight as a fishes a..hole"
Yea... the thing is that they r not bad people, but they r different. Usually what's missing is a common sense.

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

It's funny when it was just my money, geez was hard to get her to budget, now she is working, how things have changed.

I'm waiting 4 that day... LOL

Now when she has to buy anything with HER money that old saying come to mind " As tight as a fishes a..hole"
Yea... the thing is that they r not bad people, but they r different. Usually what's missing is a common sense.

I agree, most are good people, just sometimes have a strange way of looking at things, but one thing for sure, they make you laugh. :mocking:

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 1

Josef-01
Posted
Posted

You know guys, I did tried all possible ways to teach my wife, really all. I explained to her what it's about, why it's important and that I don't print $$$. But it didn't work, so I was nice, I tried to shout ...nothing work. Well so no money, the end. And it's working, I'm in charge and I decide what we gonna buy. She don't complain, she is kind and happy.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I'm in charge and I decide what we gonna buy.

:hystery:  So no surprise Presents(Gifts) for you then post-2148-0-70993900-1446872853_thumb.jp

Just saying. 

Jack post-2148-0-43657200-1446872906.jpg OK! OK! I'M Gone  post-2148-0-10371800-1446872939.jpg mutter,mutter,mutter, HUH! No fun Somedays

• Like 1