Pork Prices Per Kilo (Fresh Kill)

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

You did great going it alone,

:thumbsup: Well they owe me for a few things so if I got the same price as all the other Locals I am happy. These people work on Eat one sell one Basis or rather sell 2 but keep some to eat:) End of the month Bill time so needs must for them and at a Better price than the Shops etc, it seemed sense to me. + Chris, they have never worried me at all. Very Friendly neighbour hood. They knew from the Start way back in 2008, A good Friend, but Bad Enemy   :rolleyes:  attachicon.gifdaughters HUH.jpg :hystery:

Jack  :)

Why is a picture of Diana on your post.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My wife not only will not let me buy in the market, she makes me stand around the corner when she buys.  :unsure:   We have lived here for two years and everyone knows she is married to the kano, so why do I still have to hide?  :hystery:

I do the shopping here in Dalaguete the everyday vendors know me and I pay the same as everybody else but when the tents or temporary market comes on a Friday then expat beware as they see dollar signs and will try to overcharge it don`t happen with me I just laugh at their prices and walk on by.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

:hystery:

Don`t laugh too much you`ve had a hand in her upbringing if she gets too bad I will Ha I know lets blame Dave ok with you mate?

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

If it was nice and tender, it was a good price!!!

• Like 2