No Need To Leave Home Anymore. Jollibee's On The Move

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Just last week driving home from work here in Australia I noticed a new big billboard opposite a pub advertising San Miguel beer and now Jollibee's is coming. Won't be any need for me to move soon. Wonder if I could get a job in the bee suit. 

Philippines fast food chain operator Jollibee to add 7 new countries to its global footprint

The Philippines’ leading fast-food chain operator Jollibee Foods Corp is planning to venture into seven new countries in the next two years.

Dennis Flores, vice president for international operations of Jollibee, said it is bringing its flagship store Jollibee to the United Kingdom, Italy, Canada, Malaysia and Oman in 2016, and Australia and Japan in 2017 as part of its plans in expanding its global footprint, The Standard reported.

Now present in two continents, Flores said, Jollibee would be operating in four continents in 2017. The company’s first two stores in Europe would be located in London and Milan while its first store in Canada would be in Toronto.

The company noted that its venture in Oman meant that Jollibee stores would be present in all areas in the Middle East.

Among publicly listed quick-service restaurants, Jollibee has been ranked first in Asia and 10th in the world in terms of market capitalisation.

Jollibee’s network outlets have reached 3,023 worldwide, with 2,393 of them in the Philippines, and 630 outlets abroad. Locally it operates several brands including Red Ribbon bakery chain, Greenwich pizza parlors, Chowking Chinese restaurants and Mang Inasal including the Burger King franchise.

The company’s other existing markets are in Vietnam and Brunei, with 69 and 12 stores, respectively. Flores added Jollibee intends to add 20 more in Vietnam while 12 new stores are already scheduled for opening in Brunei over the next six months.

Only last week, Jollibee has completed its 40 per cent stake buy in US-based restaurant brand Smashburger Master LLC, for $99.5 million.

In the first half of 2015, Jollibee reported having P2.7 billion in profit out of P47.9 billion revenues.

Jollibee’s last trading price decreased 0.48 per cent or P1.00 to close at P206.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
The company’s other existing markets are in Vietnam and Brunei, with 69 and 12 stores, respectively.

:unsure:  but still nothing for Mike on the island 

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
Dennis Flores, vice president for international operations of Jollibee, said it is bringing its flagship store Jollibee to the United Kingdom, Italy, Canada, Malaysia and Oman in 2016, and Australia and Japan in 2017 as part of its plans in expanding its global footprint, The Standard reported.

Hat's off to them, You really got to admire how they have given Mc's a run for their money.

Can't wait for Chow King to arrive here in UK too

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Wonder if I could get a job in the bee suit

Not so sure about that Tom ..... after your last stint as a Halloween pumpkin I don't think I want to see your Jollibee hot dog uniform .... :tiphat: :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

post-5099-0-46950400-1446464275_thumb.jp

I think this says it all really !

I only use MCDs for Chicken nuggets and Coffee.

hate KFC used to like chowkings sweet and sour fish and fried rice until a Customer found a cockroach in her rice !

Inasal not to our liking !

but yums and ultimate burger and the  classic burger from the big B 

there is no other fast food chain to touch Jollibee !

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

attachicon.gifmcd1.jpg

I think this says it all really !

I only use MCDs for Chicken nuggets and Coffee.

hate KFC used to like chowkings sweet and sour fish and fried rice until a Customer found a cockroach in her rice !

Inasal not to our liking !

but yums and ultimate burger and the  classic burger from the big B 

there is no other fast food chain to touch Jollibee !

Can't we just reach a compromise?!

post-4396-0-96252100-1446484650.gif

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

When we travel and it is time to eat ( if a jb is available)My wife will choose that over anything else.Some times when I go to Dumaguete she asks me to bring one back for her the last time I told her no as it will be in my backpack for a very long time and they don`t re heat any food here to kill bacteria.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Not sure how trong the bee is in other countries... but here he is king :)

post-2045-0-84544300-1446519214_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

Jollibee's has a store in Houston!